10 more minutes

It was around time for your girlfriend, Machi, to go to her job, but you still wanted her to stay and cuddle for a bit longer.

"Machi, just stay for 10 more minutes!" You begged as you hugged her waist from behind, trying to drag her back to bed with you. Machi blushes as she's getting ready for work. "As much as I want to, I can't. I have to go do my job, y/n. We can always go cuddle when I get back." You groan, still tired and still clinging onto her. "Mmmgh. It's fine to be a little late..."

Machi presses her lips tightly as she looks at the clock on the wall. She lightly grips your arms, trying to gently push them off, even though she could easily rip your arms off of her, she just doesn't want to hurt you.

"Please let go, y/n. I have to go now."

You hug her tighter. "No, stay."

Machi was quiet for a moment, somewhat deep in thought, then closed her eyes and sighed. "...Fine. Only 10 minutes though. Then I really gotta go." You smiled as you put your arms around her neck and kissed her cheek, making her blush more. "Yay!"

Machi then turns around to hug you and push you down to where she's lying on top of you. Then she rubs her face into your chest. You stroke her messy magenta hair as you two cuddled.

Machi waited until you fell back asleep. And when you did, she got up and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "See you later, y/n." Then got ready and left to go do her job.

-------------

Hey!!! Sorry this is short lol.