Late night

Machi has been gone for her job for around a week, but today's the day she comes back to the apartment. You were sitting on the bed, watching movies on your laptop while waiting for your girlfriend, Machi to return from work. Until you hear the door open to the bedroom.

You close your laptop and put it to the side as Machi walks in. You smile and say, "Welcome back, Machi!" You open your arms as she comes onto the bed, collapses onto you, and snuggles into you. Then she mumbles, "Hello, y/n."

You stroke Machi's messy hair. "So, how was work?" She closes her eyes and says, "It was tiring. I couldn't see you for a week and... I missed you." Machi adverts her eyes. You move Machi's bangs and kisses Machi's forehead. "Yeah, I missed you too." You hug her a bit tight.

Machi closes her eyes again and blushes. "Hmph."
You look up to the ceiling and ask, "Hey Machi, when's your next job?"

Machi just replies with, "I don't know, but I do know that I wouldn't need to go anytime soon."

You smile and ask Machi. "Yay! Wanna watch a movie and cuddle?" Machi turns her head from your chest and says , "Sure. What do you wanna watch, y/n?"

"Oh yeah! I found this really good movie!" You say as you reach for your laptop to turn it on. "Oh, really? What's it about?" Machi asked. "It's about (summary of your favorite movie, if you have one)!"

You smile as you talked about the movie. Machi smiles as she watched you talked. "That sounds interesting."

Then you both get into a comfortable cuddling position so that you both can watch movies on your laptop. Then you click on the movie and start playing  it.

--- time skip ---

After the movie finished, you noticed that Machi was asleep so you turned off your laptop and put it aside. Then you covered her up with a blanket, chuckled a little and whisper, "Good night Machi."

--------

Again! sorry its kinda short?? idk im not the best at this     (edited it a little)