The Final Day

Chapter 14 (it's very short sorry.)

This was the final day at Holly's then back to Chicago. They decided to all go shopping in Toronto. They all drove there. It was so much fun and they got such good stuff. Holly took pictures she was gonna post on twitter later. Eventually Holly's parents and Jack and Cameron, Zoey and Andy wanted to go home. So they left. We all said we'd drive home later. We all went for a walk. Brian bought a few things for Holly. They all went to a candy shop where you could get big bags of candy. They priced it on how much it weighed. Since they were all getting pretty big bags all the couples shared a bag. So they were getting 4 bags. They still had to pay $170. We talked Dylan into paying. We all hugged him for paying. Then they all started walking on the streets. Just eating candy. It was so fun. It started to rain so they started to drive back. They were in the same cars that they were in when they came. Joey got a text from Joe Moses.

Panda Bear: Do u wanna be in the JMOMS? Thursday 7:00 pm?

Ron Weasley: Ya sure!

Joey told them he would be in it. Everyone said cool. They eventually got home. Holly and Brian went to hang out in Holly's room. They went on twitter. There was a ton of tweets that said "Is Hollan real?!" or "Hollan's real right?" Holly and Brian laughed. "They will never find out the truth." Holly said giggling. "Yeah!" Brian said. "Woman I love you!" Brian said. "I love you to." Holly said. They kissed. Then they went downstairs for dinner. Holly was so happy. She always wanted a fan love mystery. You know that involved her. With AJ it was really obvious. No one ever knew of her and Felix. And no one ever found about her and Joey because they were dating for 3 days. But atleast with Brian no one really knew but they had an idea. After dinner Jack left to go hang out at his friends house. Cameron, Zoey and Andy left that night. They all hugged them goodbye. Then Holly's mom put on a movie. Holly curled up with Brian on the couch. Joey sat on the floor with Jaime on his lap. He was rubbing her shoulders. Holly's parents just sat on the couch next to Holly and Brian. Meredith and Dylan shared the love seat. Dylan sat in the middle of the love seat and Meredith laid across his lap. Joe and Lauren just laid on the floor next to Jaime and Joey. Everyone fell asleep quickly. But Holly's parents went up to bed leaving everyone else asleep downstairs. "Huh. Young love." Holly's mom said before she went to bed looking at all the little starkid couples sleeping next to each other.