The Abuse

My name is Raven im 15 years old. Im big and bad im also a player. Im very strong to be a girl people always asking me to change but they cant change me. Im hot tall got muscles and can fight very good. But you missing one part of me. I'm 100% lesbian ya all the girls want me and boys but sometimes i need something if you know what i mean. My best friend Tyrone is always by my side i love him for that . I ALSO FORGOT THAT WHEN I GET ANGRY IM A DIFFERNT PERSON. I dont like it but i cant control it. I get strong all a sudden I really cant help it . If your in my way i expect you to move. Well any way I in the bathroom getting ready for school when my mom Cara calls for me to hurry up. I yell im coming i hurry and put my jordans and joggers tank top and leather jacket on before i leave my room to go down stairs . My phone chim it text message from Tyrone and Ciara. Let me tell you who is Ciara . Ciara is like my little thot or bitch any thing you like to call it . She is so clinging i cant stand that in a girl . Im like i just want to be fuck buddies i tell them that all the girls im with but they still get so clinging like want to have kids and get married and stuff i just cant deal. Anyway so i answer Tyrone text he's like my brother \ best friend he alway tell me when im wrong or get me straight like i got mad one time i was getting ready to punch this girl name Brinna who made a scene i Got so mad. She saw me kissing this other girl that was hot and sexy she walk up yelling and crying talking about she love me shit that made me mad . I walk up to her and told her to shut up right now she was snot crying and crazy shit that i hated. She new i didnt like scenes and she just did it in front of the girl i was kissing and was going to have sex with. Oh did I forget to tell you that I have G!P i was born with it and somehow boys thought I was still hot and wanted to have sex. Anyway she was still crying people started to look she was keep crying whining man I hated that but she knew . I pull her in the hall anger got control of me I was going to hit her so hard she was going to bleed than Tyrone got me pull me away from her and told me to calm down breath he always knew the right thing to say when I lose control. So back to when he text me on the phone he told me to hurry up an come pick him up i had 2015 vok wagon that really fast. Anyway i walk in the kichen my mom Cara is a single parent I take care of her and my baby brother my dad was very abusive and beat my mom everyday i stood up for her everytime and me and my dad would get nto fights. Sometimes i would win and sometimes i would lose. I want that how i started to become tough and strong . Oneday my mom was sick of it and got me and my little brother and we got out of there far away from him . I never saw him again im very protective of my mom im not disrespectful to her and when men try to take advantage of my mom i beat the snot out of them punks . My mom and I have a great realitionship she always say she can take care of her self like she does us but i still do it. Because i love my mom and my family they are everything to me. If anyone mess with them they will have to deal with me and they will not like that . Hi mom i say she smiles and hugs me she says hi sweeten how did you sleep . I slept good how about you she smile i slept great. She says do you want some to eat i say no they have food at school i tell her she said ok and i hug her goodbye and head out to my car . Im on my way to Tyrone place he outside waiting fo me.he said ''Took you long enough i laugh and said had a rough night he laughed as well. I park my car and open my door guess who standing there waiting for me to another play toy Ciara now wow she's great in bed but way to clingy i cant stand that. She see me and frown i walk to the side of the my car i told Tyrone to stay right there . I move my hand to tell her come mere she frown but rush toward me. She started saying stuff like why didnt you call me or text me stuff that are so clingy and sick to my stomach . I sigh keeping my anger low I started to sweet talk her baby i was just thinking of how to tell you something important she stood waiting that mad my anger rise a bit i shook it off. I wanted to take you to Nicole party as myyyyy........myyyy I just couldnt say that word I dont date ewwwwwwwwww now that sick so i just said as a friend and wink she blush that gets the girls wet. I started to sweet talk her somemore she was smiling and blushing so hard I told her I had to talk business she hug me I didnt hug back because i dont do hugs I just hug people from my family and Tyrone is like my family. She still hugs me hard when she stops and turn around I slap her butt which made Tyrone laugh at my action. Ciara rolls her eyes at Tyrone and smiles at me. When she was gone Tyrone says how do i do it I laugh and said it takes good-looks and a hot body and skill. I almost forgot I have a six pack that tone with pure muscle . You might say I have it all but im actually blessed. Anyway i walk in the building everyone eyeing me lust in there eyes when I say everybody i mean everyone boys and teachers . i SLEPT WITH A HOT TEACHER LASTED WEEK. Her name Ms.Collins she have green eyes that are pretty but you know me i cant stay with one person at a time. Anyway I went in her class I wink at her she blushes I smirk and take my sit in the classroom . They stop class and said we have a new student when I look at her i knew my life will never be the same.