Will You Be Mine

Anyway I drove up to my house. I saw another car there .The house was black outside. The lights used to be always on when I came home from school. But now the lights are off so I sneak up to the backdoor I made my way to the living room when I saw my father on my mom. I didnt even think I ran so fast knock my father off my mom . He look up at me and smirk he said I see you grew up to be a beautiful girl . I said Not by your help though. He frown and she he's coming back to be in my life and brother. I pulled my mom out the seat . She looked hurt and sad I brought my brother as well in my mother room because it's the biggest. I came out and looked at my father just looked and went away to my mom room. No way im leaving my mom or my brother here with this man. I went back in my mom room she had my brother in her arms. I was furious I told her why didnt she call me or the police. She said it's time that I needed to know that we need help with the bills that made me more mad. Why didnt you tell me I can help with the bills. She said I HAVE SCHOOL AND NEED TO GET MY LESSON OUT. Really I said She said We need the help and dont get angry . I said ok and then said im not leaving you with him just telling you. She smile and she thank you but I can protect my self sometimes I laugh and she this is not the time though. She told me I need some fresh air so I walk out without telling my father if he touch her he will die by me. He smirk just like me it's weird and said I wouldnt dream of it. I walk out still didnt trust him but for mom I would pretend. I got in my ca drove and saw someone that I think you already know who it is Khanijah my love. I got out of my car walk toward her and smirk which she tried hard to not blush but I saw it. I put my hand out for her to get she got it and I kissed it . That made her blush real hard I said something that made her fall for me. WILL YOU BE MINE LOVE.