I'll Love you Forever Part 2

I looked at her face she looked in my face I saw innocent in hers that made me dtermine to make her mine. I keep looking in her face and i felt Tyrone looking at me I turn my eyes from her mann it hurt to stop looking at them innocent eyes it turn me on thinking whaat I could do to her give her so much pleasure looking into them innocent eyes. Tyrone had a shock expression on his face i couldnt blame him I think I could do anthing for this girl and he saw the look and smiled a proud smile at me that made me happy. I turn my glaze back to the teacher who was looking at me while introducing her to the class her name was Khanijah and she just moved here all the girls in class were glareing at her and me and she put her head down then i saw something that surprized me she blushed. The told her to move beside me because that was the only chair open everybody nows I dont like people seating very close clinging on me. Everybody gasps they knew i didnt like people seating by me. But for her I will change everything and make mine. She look very shy around me she just keep lookin at the teacher who was lookin at me like the rest of the class while I look at her she keep blushing none stop. I laugh at her action she heard me and blushed again It was just like that the whole class the teacher looking at me like the rest of the class and I look at Khanijah . The bell rang it was time for gym Khanijah look like she was confused so I went to her she saw me and blush i chuckle at the way she look at me then blush by the way she was lookin she was very nerdy innocent and careful . I COULD GO ALL DAY. Wow never though I WOULD SAY THAT . I helped her with her schedule it turn out she has the same as me so i told her to follow me love . She blushed even harder I smirk I think im going to keep calling her that . I put my arm around her waist and walk her around the school showing her around she looked at me with awe I smirk and kept walking that . Soon as I though nothing can stop this wonderful moments here comes Ciara.