If You Dont Know Now You Know

Soon as I though nothing can ruin this wonderful moment here comes Ciara. Did I tell you guys that I dont like clinging . Oh I JUST WANTED TO KNOW.Anyway Ciara walks up frowning and shit . She started saying who is this trick and all that . I look at Khanijah she had a sad look on her face . That made me want to tear that person head off that made her sad. I told Ciara to leave but she just kept snaping at me . I felt my temperture change it was turning really hot rage was going hot like my temperture . Oh did I tell you when im mad im a different person. Right then i wish Tyrone was there or Travion. Travionn is my second friend he's gets mad quick like me but he can control his better. But I didnt want Khanijah to see me like that she would get scared. So I told her to wait there love and she blush and Ciara started to get in my face. I pulled her in the bathroom lock the door. I turned to face her she was still trying to hit snap at me and shit. I didnt want to lose control on her beat her to death .So I REPLACE THAT RAGE WITH PLEASURE. I started walking to herr she bagged back while I walk toward her I put my hand on her shoulder instead of neck. Like last time she did the samething I BROUGHT HER TO THE BATHROOM. She was quiet as a mouse because she knew I was mad and was going to hit to shut her up.I did and she shut up and started to cry silently i told her i didnt want to do it but she push me to that point.I had to hug her too make her stop crying but I tell all the girls I dont like scenes and will beat the crap out of them they freeze then I say something sweet they blush then I say If YOU DIDNT KNOW NOW YOU KNOW . sO THEY KNOW THAT IM NOT PLAYING . I dont want to hit them but is it so wrong when im a girl and there a girl.