I Need Love

Anyway I walk Khanijah to the gym I kept my hand on her hip she was keep blushing. I would sneak my hand down a bit she would blush even harder. I would smirk everytime I need this girl in my life she's so perfect for me. I kept thinking about her I didnt hear her call my name but she was calling it. I was confused I never told her my name how did she know me. I said "say that again love". She blush so hard her face turned red i was funny she looked like a beautiful apple did I say beautiful I mean BEAUTIFUL. i TOLD HER THAT she laughed and said im beautiful I laughed because nobody says im beautiful they say im hot or fine or even sexy. But she is different from the rest. I kept eyeing her because im so intersted in her she kept blushing. I pull her to a stop I had to do want I want to do in the beginning. I pulled her to the side and kissed her. I thought she would pull away because i took it to fast and if she knew my name she must knew i was a player. But she didnt do that she kiss back it was a gentle kiss but it started to get heated by the second. She pulled away and told me to tell her about me and what I do. It was funny we were just going to make out and she start waning to know about me. Im not used to all of that wanting to know me and stuff. But for her I would do anything when I mean anything I mean it. We sat on the bench talking and stuff I told her I work out I play basketball and also dont like school . She laughed at that part she told me about her and how she's a nerd and loves to read and she loves school. We are complete opposite but in my heart we are perfect together. NO I DIDNT TELL HER IM A PLAYER . Why would I tell any girl that though. But then i thought she not like the rest of them girls i fuck and leave so I tell her everything. It tell her im a player and that I have a dick.She laughed and thought I was playing about the dick part. If you think about it it's funny. But I was serious I think she's THE ONE THAT GOING TO CHANGE ME. You may think nah no one can change a player .But this girl is worth changing for .