The Monster Of Rodeo

This is going to be a Billie shot, mk? Monster Billie returns! But, he's sixteen in this, so nothing major has happened in his life yet. Trigger warning for brief abuse mentions.

Billie Joe opened one of his glowing green eyes to the sound of cawing crows. He growled softly, upset to be awoken from his peaceful slumber. He yawned, positioning himself upright. He slowly prowled outside of the cave and looked around. It was a foggy, dismal, cloudy morning, which might have been a sign he would have to wait to come home. His mother would worry.

He just took this to mind, looking down and sitting there on the outcropping. He whimpered, "Billie no go?" He questioned to no one in particular. He felt homesick, starting to remember why he ran off in the first place...

He came home from school that day, exhausted from his gym class. He couldn't wait to listen to his tapes and watch the television. But then, he heard yelling. He heard disputes. He didn't like that. He already felt like crying, and the fact that his chest was burning was not helping. He clenched it, whining in pain. He rushed upstairs, "I gotta get out." He whispered, opening the window.

Billie opened it, going monster in response to the stress. When his stepfather was coming up the steps, the teenager bolted out and ran outside. He kept running and running. He stopped when he reached the nature trails. There, he hid for the rest of the night.

For weeks, this was his method of escape. He'd prowl around his territory, attacking or scaring anyone who dared to come within range of it. Thus, the legend of the Rodeo Monster was born. Billie heard all the stories. Some sources said he had three eyes, some said he was a female  (which was beyond him), some said he was this science project gone wrong...the list went on. It only made him feel like he truly was a hideous beast. He then began crying, and cracks formed on his cheeks as each tear fell. "Ugly!" He roared out, covering his face with his hands.

There was a park ranger on the trail, and his boots made the leaves crunch. Now the fuzzy humanoid was on the alert, the crying ceased. He was now ready to fight. The ranger looked around. "Hello?" He called. After no response, he thought that he was just hearing things. When he stared ahead, a pair of angry green eyes was staring right back at him. He let out a scream, running away. So this one was actually smart, eh?

Billie growled and returned to the cave after eating some beaver (which did not taste good; he needed something to eat). He sat there like a proud lion, watching over his territory. Eventually, he returned to his rightful home. He turned into a human boy again, slipping on some clothes.

His mother gasped at his appearance. "Oh, Billie Joe! Thank goodness you're okay!" She looked him up and down. "You're beat up! Were you bathing in mud?" She didn't even wait for a response, "Let's get you cleaned up."
"Okay, Mom.." Billie grumbled as he followed her. He knew that the legend of basically himself would live on in the residents forever.

This is an out-of-the-norm style for me. I was watching a lot of SCP videos yesterday, and got inspired to write this. If you're wondering what monster Billie looks like, I described it in the "Feral" oneshot. Enjoy! Also, I will have a part for Jake! :0

-Cursed Sundae, a.k.a, Spazz.

Wc: 609 words