11. Taken

[Hola people. I just want you to know that YOU ARE PRECIOUS ^_^.]

Your Pov

Your Pov

I tried to push him as he held me tightly from falling. I have already made myself embarrassed enough in front of him.
He said his deep voice,
"Why are you pushing me? You'll just get yourself hurt." He gently put me down so I literally started running without making any contact with him. He followed me. (*What did I just do! I should've heard my brothers.*)

We arrived at the café where I used to go with my brothers the most. As we entered, everyone looked at us, all I could just hear girls' saying,
"Is he a celebrity? He's so handsome." (*Tch, what's so good! I mean yes he's handsome. But what's with the reaction!*)

He found us a table in a corner and said,
"What do you wanna have?"
"Iced Americano."
"Okay, wait here. I'll make the order." He smiled,

(*oh, what's wrong with my heart? Why is it beating so fast!"*)

(*oh, what's wrong with my heart? Why is it beating so fast!"*). I saw him looking dashing and making his way through the eyes of the girls staring at him.

Wonwoo's Pov

I saw the cafe workers looking at Soomin as we entered. (*Why does she have to be so beautiful? Doesn't she even know that boys have their eyes on her.*)
I went to order and a guy wearing cafe apron asked,
"Uh.. excuse me?"
"Yes?"
"Is that your girlfriend?"
"Why?" I asked as scarily as I could.
"She's my type. I was wondering if I could have her number?"
"She's already taken." I went back to Soomin. She was talking on phone.

(Off side: Another cafe worker heard the conversation and as Wonwoo left he went to the worker who fell for Soomin.
Worker 2: Yah, don't you think he is lying?
Worker 1: But he just said that she's taken.
Worker 2: Maybe because he likes her. You're handsome, She wouldn't reject you, just go and ask for her number.
Worker 1: You're right, hyung.)

Back to the story:

The boy came with our Iced Americano and Green Grape Juice. He wasn't leaving after giving us our drink, I saw him looking at Soomin, She still didn't notice.