30. She's Mine

[Hello guys. Welcome once again.]

Time flew by.....

One morning,

Wonwoo's friend called him early in the morning to tell him that they were coming for dinner. 

Jeonghan: Wonwoo, make something delicious, okay?

Wonwoo: Hyung, why are you all coming all of a sudden? I live with my girlfriend. She'd be uncomfortable. 

Jeonghan: Mingyu already talked to her last night. Lol. It's been almost 4 years that you're dating but we haven't seen her yet. 

Wonwoo: Mingyu talked to her?! That bastard!

Jeonghan: Ye ye, bye Wonwoo, see you in the evening.

Wonwoo: Hyung…. Hyung…. Yeoboseo... hyung…. Ah shit. (Jeonghan hung up.)

Soomin woke up bit later, as she woke she saw Wonwoo getting ready,

"Are you going somewhere?"

"To the supermarket."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"What?"

"Wait, you don't know that my friends are coming over today?"

"Noh. Really?"

"But Jeonghan hyung told me Mingyu had a talk with you."

"Noh. I'm so confused."

Wonwoo realized it was Jeonghan's another prank to make him dumbfounded. 

"Ah this hyung."

"What?" Soomin retorted. 

"Nevermind. I'll go then."

"Wait for me. I'll go with you."

"I'll just park my car then. Come fast."

They finished their grocery shop much faster than they thought. As they got back home, Soomin started chopping the vegetables and slicing the fruits while Wonwoo cleaned the Meat and Fish. 

Wonwoo murmured as he remembered Soomin was supposed to go on shopping with Seonghwa for Jimin's wedding. 

(Yes Jimin met a girl at his work, it's been 2.5 years since they started dating and already they are getting married.)

"Soomin-ah, sorry."

"Why?"

"You were supposed to go shopping with Seonghwa hyung."

"It's totally okay. Seonghwa oppa is also busy at his office today. Don't worry. I've already talked to him. Besides you never let your friends come here, tch. I'm glad they're coming. I just know Mingyu, Seokmin, Myungho and three youngests of the circles."

"They're all loud."

"Haha sure they are. I assumed already as we are all added to a group chat. Oops!" They added her to a gc where Wonwoo wasn't. 

"Group chat?" He furrowed his brows. 

"Nothing."

"Park Soomin, look at me." He shrieked into her eyes.