2. Watch Out

[Hi I'm back with the Second Chapter, thank you again for staying with me, it means a lot. So let's get back to the story.]

Wonwoo's Pov

"Park Soomin."
It's all started again with a wrong attempt. Why isn't my life easy going? -_-
I heard some guys saying, "isn't she cute?" I tried not to eavesdrop their conversation but I did unintentionally. "Yah, are you a fresher?" a sunbae said.
"Yes, sunbaenim."
"And you're already at girls."
"I'm sorry."
The freshers left and the seniors started minding, lol, Were they being serious!
"Yah, who was that girl?" Asking a friend.
"Which one?"
"The one just left? Maroon skirt?"
"Park Soomin? Is it?"

I tried ignoring once again, looking away. A girl tapped on my shoulder.

I looked back and saw an unfamiliar figure (well of course), "Excuse me, you're totally my type, can I ask for your number?"I didn't say anything, I turned over and started walking in the orientation hall

"Excuse me, you're totally my type, can I ask for your number?"
I didn't say anything, I turned over and started walking in the orientation hall.
"Who does he think he is! Greedy with his good looks."
I was sitting alone. A familiar voice called me, I looked at the direction from where the voice was coming, a familiar figure with a headphone on his head.

 A familiar voice called me, I looked at the direction from where the voice was coming, a familiar figure with a headphone on his head

(Imagine these two sitting on the same table)

"Jeon Wonwoo? Are you? Wow!"
"Kim Taehyung? You're here too? Am I in the wrong hall? You're in the Physics department?"
"Yah! Is it wrong for me to study Physics!"
"Sorry, I didn't mean that, it's like, it's been a while. We never met after middle school."
"I tried to contact you, you were just gone. Let's exchange the number. I'm glad that you are here"
The program started, a girl came and sat beside me. I didn't want to look, I didn't know why. The scent was familiar by any chance.
Unconsciously I placed my hand where she put her. I had to look then, bowing to her saying,
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay." She smiled awkwardly. (Heol, did she think, I'm weird!)
It was her, Park Soomin. I guess she didn't recognize me from earlier.
She was biting her lips, looking away, I tried to mind my business. She seemed nervous somehow.
Soon after I realized there were some guys sitting behind our row. They didn't seem like university students (I didn't know how I assumed it, but the guess was correct).
She was typing on her phone. Maybe sending a message to someone.
The program ended, we started leaving for the department's common room to have an after party, more like a Drinking Party.
I saw Park Soomin wasn't trying to leave the hall room, I am not the type to talk first but the situation somehow became a headache. *How should I call her?*
"Aren't you going?" Taehyung asked.
"Wait." I said.

"Are you going to the common room?" I asked her, gathering courage

She looked at me with teary eyes.
"Yes, Can I come with you?"
I nodded. She was even pretty while being teary. I didn't know what was wrong with me, I couldn't take my eyes off.

Your Pov

Was he waiting for me? I started walking behind them, two tall figures in front me. I didn't even look at their faces. They were so quiet. I knew that I had to start the conversation.
"Um, Excuse me?"
They looked back together. My eyes were set on Wonwoo's, I didn't look carefully earlier, but it was him from the morning, I couldn't forget those eyes.
"Uh? Didn't we meet earlier in the morning?"
"Uh yes." He said with a narrow expression.
"Jeon Wonwoo?" I remembered his name.
"Yes." I assumed that maybe he didn't see my name on the card back then. So I introduced myself,
"Hello, I'm Park Soomin. Nice to meet you Wonwoo-ssi."
"Yes nice to meet you too, Soomin-ssi." He replied.
I looked at Taehyung, "And your name?"
"Finally! Hi I'm Kim Taehyung. Hope we will get along well."
I smiled at him, because he looked so cute with his boxy smile.
"And please try to drop the formality. We're classmates, okay? Let's go." Taehyung said.
They made my way so that I can be in front of them. Again, it was quiet. Wonwoo broke the silence,
"Soomin, I can call you that, right?"
Somehow the wind blew my mind in blank when I heard him calling my name. I looked at him and started walking backwards.
"Yes, Wonwoo." I saw his red cheeks, our eyes were locked on each other. Taehyung had a phone call, so he excused himself and made his way out.

Wonwoo Pov

She made me flustered, I couldn't look away, 10-15 seconds passed. She was still walking backwards.
"So why were you nervous back then?"
(*Wait why my cheeks are burning* Wonwoo's thought)
"I know that you noticed, why bother asking me anyways?" She said while smiling.
I couldn't answer and I looked in another direction to ignore her question. "How would other people enter in the first place?" I muttered.(she didn't hear me).
"Who came with you today?" She asked.
"No one."
"Do...." I guess she was trying to ask something but she tripped over from walking backwards, I spread my arms to catch her.
"Watch out."

[Hi fams, it's short for today. I had an exam, so I tried to cover up as much as I can to reach you, stay tuned for the next Chapter.]