Chapter One

Yes! My package came in! I grab the box and carry it into the kitchen. I tear it open, and in the box is a note.

Dear Sadie,
Take care of this ring! It means a lot to me that you take care of it.
Love,
U.N Owen

Well, I've read many books, including "Then There Was None" which U.N Owen means unknown. I am not that stupid. Oh, and you maybe wondering who I am.

I am Sandra Wattson. Most just call me Sadie. And just an F.Y.I, I love The Beatles! I can't pick a favorite, I admire them all in a different way. I have straight black hair, hazel eyes that seem to change with whatever I wear. Strange...

I am not that tall, really. About 5'2. And yes, I am American. I take the ring out and look at it. Oh wow! The Beatles logo is on it! I just saw this. The ring has a music note on it, and The Beatles logo surrounds it. Awesome!

I sit in front of the T.V 6 hours later, eating Chinese Takeout. Soon, my favorite show, The Little Couple, comes on. And thankfully it's a show with Will and Zoey in it. My hand starts to feel... tingly.

I turn off the T.V and go to bed. This Chinese Takeout wasn't a good idea. I put on my pj's, and flop into bed. And I had the weirdest dream. Here's how it went:

I was traveling in some sort of "wormhole" thing, with The Beatles floating around me. They start singing "Love Me Do" in their early look, then change into Rubber Soul look, singing "Norwegian Woods", and then into The White Album look, singing "Savoy Truffle", and then Abbey Road look, singing "Octopus's Garden", it was weird.
But the ending was even weirder. They began to float away from each other, but George Harrison floated closer to me. "Welcome, Sadie." he says, and I wake up.

I look around, I am not in my bed. Or my house. I am in a Scarlet dress, with black flats. My head throbs. I stand up and walk, taking in my surroundings. Where the hell am I? I see a figure, and I walk up to it.

"Excuse me sir, but what's today? I've completely forgot!" I say, making up an excuse. "It's February 20th, 1962, love." a male voice says. And I know who it is. Paul McCartney. The Paul McCartney.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Vote and Comment! I want to dedicate this chapter to legomanandrew , I loves you! I loves you all!