Chapter Four

"Sadie, come on wake up." I hear George call. "I don't want to get up." I say, turning around. That's when I get slapped with a pillow. "Agh!" I say, sitting up and looking over to see George.

He had on no shirt, and I blushed. "But a shirt on, Harrison." I say, shoving his chest. He looks down at where I shoved him. He stands up, with flannel pj bottoms on. "If I put a shirt on, you have to get up." George says, walking towards the door.

"Fine! I'll get up." I say, getting up. The shirt George let me borrow was like a dress, and my hair was in a messy bun. I walked down the hall, and saw George picking out a shirt.

George POV :||

I wanted to pick out a nice shirt, one that she will like. She's really pretty, I must say. Like, prettier than Bridgette Bardot! That's how pretty. I finally decided on just a black shirt, nothing special.

The phone rings, and I shout, "I'll get that, Sadie!" I answer the phone, and I instantly regret doing that. "Hello, George! Did you and Sadie do anything... special last night?" John says on the other end of the phone. "John, you are such a pervert, it's not even funny." I say.

"Well, you like Sadie, don't you?" John says, announce in his voice. "Oh, what's that Sadie? Be right there!" I call, slamming the phone down. I swear, I'll kill Lennon later.