Chapter Nine

George POV :||

"Good job, lads." I said, trying all too hard to sound pleased. That take was the worse by far.

"Thanks for trying to be convincing, Geo." Paul sighed. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Ya'll aren't ready. Get out of my studio." came an angry growl. The lads and I all sighed and packed up our guitars. And I was so ready for the big break, to get noticed, to be someone special.

"I knew this was a bust." John grumbled. Everyone turned to John. "What? It was a bust. Everything was off. If George would of came to practice, maybe we wouldn't of sucked as much."

"Where were you, Harrison?" Paul asked. I chuckled and scratched the behind of my head.

"No reason. Why would you assume anything? I was too busy eating. Yeah, eating." I chuckled. Paul looked at me confused.

"Okay then." John murmured, picking his guitar case up and walking out. Paul shrugged and ran after John.

"We're having rehearsals at your house then." Paul cried before bursting out the room. I sighed and headed out. And I was ready to see Sadie. It was a long day and I just needed something beautiful and relaxing.

But if relaxing means doing super hard yoga moves, then count me out. Because that's what Sadie made me do.