Chapter Six

Sadie POV :||

I love the smell of this record shop. It was warm and cozy in here, and music played. I walked over to the R&B section, and look around. Ray Charles, Chubby Checkers, Fats Domino, all the greats!

"So, what is it you're looking for?" George ask, as an employee comes to assist me. I shove the employee off, knowing he was coming to flirt. George gasp, as he picks up the new Elvis record.

I pick up a Buddy Holly one, and show it to George. "Oh my gosh!" I say, picking up another Elvis record. "George! We have to get these!" I say, hugging the Elvis record. I look at George, who is looking through his pockets.

"I only have enough money for one record, love. You can pick." George says, as I instantly pick the new Elvis vinyl. We went up to the register, and paid. The cashier grabbed my hand, and looked at me. "You're a hot bird, aren't you?" he ask me.

He takes my hand, and leads it to his chest. I pull away, as me and George run out the door.

We arrived back at George's flat, and we instantly played the new record. We danced, and laughed and joked and had the most wonderful time! It was 3:30 when we headed off to bed. "Good Night, Sadie." George yawned. I smiled, and headed off to bed.