Chapter Five

George POV :||

"Who was that, George?" Sadie calls, questioningly. I look around and make up the best excuse. "Oh, just the taxman!" Really, Geo? That's the best you could come up with? I rolled my eyes at myself. I'm such a ridiculous person, sometimes.

I heard the fridge door open, and seconds later, "Hey, George, where is the butter?" I stand up, and chuckle to myself. She's so cute. I better go find the butter for her. I walked into the kitchen, and I remember. "I didn't buy butter!" I shout, slipping on some shoes. She laughs.

"George! It's ok! We'll get some later!"
I stare at her, and slip the shoes off. She grabs two apples, and throws one to me. She chops the apple, and sits on the window sill. The morning light made her hair shimmer, and it cast elegant shimmers on her body.

Sadie POV :||

Liverpool was a very beautiful city. I liked looking out the window, and seeing the water. And the sun felt warm and tingly on my face. I've always loved the sun. I giggle to myself. "Here Comes the Sun." I whisper.

I munched on my apple, and soon only had a core. I wiped my mouth, and threw away the core. George laughed, as I sat back down on the window sill. "Wanna go out and do something?" I ask. Trust me, sitting inside this flat was boring.

"What'd you want to do?" George ask. I think for a bit. "Record store." I say. George nods. I guess we are going to buy records.