🧚‍♂️Spinel x Fairy Reader🧚‍♀️

First request of this book is now in order!
Requested by @akathegayone
C:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Gahhhhhh... this is taking forever!" Steven grunted, waiting impatiently.

Spinel then pops out of a bush and stares at Steven before walking over.

"What ya doin'?" She questioned as she titled her head.
Steven with a empty jar in hand,

"I'm searching for a fairy, it's been a week and I haven't even found one! Garnet told me they lived in this part of the forest and only come out in midnight.. it's past 4!" He shouted, sleepy, yawning as he grumpily looked around. Spinel paused for a moment before thinking,

"Just go to sleep Steven, I'll find one!" She spoke with confidence as she pointed to herself.

Steven paused and chuckled,
"It's been a week and I haven't found one, are you sure you'll find one now?" He questioned with a smile.

Spinel groaned and rolled her eyes.
"Yep! Gimme that!" She stretched her arm and grabbed his jar. Steven yawned.

"Alright... if you say so.. good night.." He stretched his arms above his head as he headed back home to sleep.

Spinel smirked, she sat down and stretched her arm out, reaching out to the forest to a point where she couldn't see it anymore.

"Fairies won't be scared and will enter my jar! Hahah.. Steven couldn't think of this huh?" She laughed to her self and waited...

And waited...

And.. waited..

She got bored after a while. Till she felt a pair of sight taps on her fingers, feet maybe?

She paused, afraid to move and scare the thing away.

She quickly acted and closed the jar, she stretched her arm back.

She paused and looked inside the jar, inside was a beautiful f/c pair of wings.. and a tiny little pair of hands on the glass, and E/C orbs staring back at Spinel.

Spinel blushed a darker pink as the fairy huffed their cheeks.

The fairy opened it's mouth but only sounds of bells came out. Spinel titled her head in confusion. Then realize on the chest of the tiny fairy was a gem.

That would make sense,

Spinel then realized the jar didn't have holes in them, so the fairy was quickly losing breath. She quickly opened it and bent down to let the fairy skip out the jar and onto the grass below.

The fairy, angry. Let out a bunch of bell sounds. Spinel giggled.

The fairy then glowed, turning a bit bigger than before.

Still a bit shorter than spinel, the fairy had a high pitch voice.

"Hey!! Who told you stuffing somebody in a jar was okay!?" You huffed.

[YOUR POV]

How rude! I was just exploring the weird jar being held by a gloved hand only to be trapped inside! Losing my breath as well!

Spinel then stared at her and stretched out her arms.

"I'm spinel! Nice to met ya!.. also sorry about that.. It was steven's idea! I swear! hehehe—" Spinel explained,

Spinel reached out her hand, You did the same, shaking hands.

"I'm Y/N... Y/N Rose.... oh.. Steven must be that boy who was waiting out in the forest the past week? mm.. poor thing. Me and fairies were teasing him, making him believe he could capture us.. Ha!" You laughed, Spinel chuckled.

"Well- Steven really Did wanna see ya! And I could prove him wrong... Heh, lets meet here every day yeah? Let's be best friends!!" She stretched out her arms and wrapped it around your waist.

You laughed.
"Sure!"

From that moment on, you two planned pranks on all the crystal gems. You'd put chips in Steven's cereal, Spinel would place a water bucket on top of the door.

It was fun!

___________________________
Hope you enjoyed!
Also sorry if it seems rushed-
😅
not edited