3.

TW/// underage drinking & drug use.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

before alex arrived my mom had called me from the living room to the kitchen,

"honey, we need to talk." she said ominously and lowered her voice with every word.
"w-what? what about?"
"im going to be going out of town with my boyfriend!"

boyfriend. boyfriend?! is she trying to replace my dad or something. whatever, i literally don't care.

"oh uh- i didn't know you had a boyfriend, you could've told me" i said with an insincere smile.
"okay baby, well, we're going somewhere 7 hours away, so you'll home alone for a while. when your friend gets here, im going to the store to get some stuff for me and michael and to stock up here for you. is that okay?"

"yes of course, how long will you be gone?"

"thats what im worried to tell you about, im going to be gone for between a week and 3."

"oh- um thats fine mom, just text me the day you're coming home" i said with a smile.

"okay hun, thank you for understanding and not being a brat about it."

"uh- you're welcome"

i walk off back to the living room and get startled by alex knocking on the door

*buzz*

alex

im here😜😜
sent 1:46 pm.
                                                    well i know that now😐
                                                                   read 1:46 pm.
HAHAHAHA
read 1:46 pm.

i open the door and greet alex while my mom says hello to him, we walk upstairs basically holding eachother, we were so close to eachother. it was comforting.

"dude, guess what i brought"
"ooou what"
"weed" he said smirking jokingly
"ive never smoked it"
"OH MY GOD. i hope you're experience with weed is good because karls- well, he had a few panic attacks"
"oh my-"
"would your mom smell it"
"shes leaving in a few minutes"
"oh to where?"
"the store then shes leaving for some place thats like 7 hours away or some shit"
"HAHA for what?"
"to go with her fucking ugly ass new boyfriend or something, she never even told me about it"
"oh- im- im sorry y/n"
"its okay i dont care"

we talked for a while, until i heard my mom yell my name, i run downstairs without alex while hes getting out the weed.

"im leaving, im gonna leave the groceries on the table, ill be heading out after. i don't want him staying over night okay? he can come over but i dont want anything else okay?"
"yes maam"
" 'kay, thank you baby. see you soon" she says as she plants a kiss atop my head.
"bye mom, love you"
"love you"

as she leaves, i run back upstairs and i walk back in my messy, depression room and see alex rolling a joint on my bed.

"okok, try it"
"okay.." i say hesitantly, inhaling the joint. he takes it from my hands and takes a long hit from it.

"alright, hit it again"
"okay" i say, hitting the joint for a second time.

after a few hits, i finally starting feeling something

"how do you feel?"
"uh- i, i dont know. relaxed, maybe?"
"thats it" he says with a smile.

"so tell me some shit about you, to catch up of course"
"uh i dont know what to say" i say scoffing a laugh.