Lemon ~ Superman X OC! Morgan Pt. 2

I sat up, putting my hands over my ears - which were now on top of my head. - Everything was so loud and bright. I could smell everything, it was so confusing. Though, when I felt arms wrap around me I resisted the urge to attack. I calmed down, when the arms tightened around me. I immediately felt safe. Clark...I was able to calm down. Focusing on him, I took my hands off my ears. Flinching a little at the loud heart beats in the room.

"Everyone left. You will learn how to control it," Clark - Superman, smiled down at me

"I-I'm..." I backed away from him, looking at my h-paws.

"You couldn't hurt me even if you tried. That's why I'm the one who stayed. And you're not a Monster. Don't ever say or think that. Batman is going to try and find a way to change you back. We will catch the ones who did this to you," Superman said, holding my face in his hands

"...I...It's fine if you don't...not like I had a life. I was just restarting..." I sighed, sitting up when I felt something move behind me

I closed my eyes, please...oh god. I have a tail. I groaned, and put my head on Superman's chest. When did he get close? - Oh, whatever. I scowled at Superman when he chuckled at me.

"Come on, you think you can handle everything?" Supes asked, holding his hand out

"...Keep the mutt away, and I think I'll be fine," I scrunched my nose at the smell of wet dog,

"Connor will keep a tight hold on him, he's not going to leave." Superman smiled softly at me,

I grumbled but walked out with him, it was fairly easy to get used to walking. It was hard to control my tail and it was pissing me off. I get that cats needed their tails to be agile, and they would look weird but still. I hesitated exiting the hall way, but Superman gave me a nod and squeezed my hand reassuringly. He didn't let go, even when everyone looked at our hands obviously. He squeezed my hand, but never let go.

"One thing, that we know for sure. Is that this is irreversible. Your DNA has been mutated, if we tried to remove it you could die." Cyborg said, pulling up my DNA

"So...what's next?" I asked, my tail curling at my side,

I just ignored it, figuring out pretty quickly that I couldn't do anything about it. It had a mind of its own. Dr. Fate said he would be willing to take me in, he could help calm the 'chaos' inside of me. I smiled a little, of course he could tell. Superman squeezed my hand, looking down at me with a worried look.

"Cadmus is still in her head, they will be for awhile." Dr. Fate said, opening a golden cross portal thing,

I let go of Superman's hand, I stepped forward and sniffed the cross before Superman chuckled and pushed me through it. I landed on all fours, Dr. Fate came in behind me. He showed me where my room would be, this is going to take awhile to get used to...

~Time Skip A couple of Months, brought by Heat~
Lemon starting here, it's going to be short. Not used to writing them again,

I felt like my body was on fire, my stomach was in knots. I kept on whining and crying out, but I knew Dr. Fate wasn't in the tower anymore, no one was. I wasn't able to leave either, I arched my back up as I clawed at the bed, ripping the sheets as I panted. I had shredded all of my clothes off, but it didn't help in cooling me down. I sucked in a sharp breathe when a scent hit my nose, my stomach knotted worse and It got easier to breathe. I let out a cry of pain, pleading them to hurry and help me.

"Morgan," Clark, 

I whined, and looked at him, pleading him to help me. He took off his cape, and came over to the bed. I groaned when his hand ran along my body, as he moved over me. I tilted my head back and moaned. Squeezing the already torn sheets, as he placed kisses down my neck.

"C-Clark," I moaned, digging my claws into his back, he let out a grunt

"Sorry, Jesus Morg," Clark grunted, slipping a finger in

I sucked in a sharp breathe and moaned when he added another and started pumping his fingers in and out. My vision grew hazy for a second, as I clenched around his fingers. Pleading him to hurry and stick it in. I let go f him, and watched as he took off his costume. I moaned when I saw his dick, I let out a moan when he slipped himself in with ease. God that feels so good, Clark kissed my body as he slowly started to move. I clawed at the bed, and kept on calling out his name. He pounded in me harder, I arched my back as I squeezed around him. Coming, he pulled out and his semen sprayed across my stomach. Both of us were panting, I was exhausted. How long was I like that? Clark kissed my forehead, muttering an apology as my eyes shut. Why are you sorry? 

I understood, the next morning when I read the note he had left me. I didn't leave my room in Fates Tower. I didn't want to, and he didn't make me.