Let's Start Shipping...

A/N- I loveee this fanart dk who its by tho XD blushy blushy blush blush.... KITTY-

OKAY  SO IF THERE IS ANY SMUT IN THIS BOOK (IDK YET) I WILL DO A WARNING - INSTEAD OF LEMON IT WILL BE AVACADO, OKAY?🥑🥑🥑

At School- 3rd person POV

Marinette walked calmly into school but instanly regretted it, everyone was staring at her - the boys were smirking and the girls were glaring. She tried not to take too much notice of it and walked into her classroom. Adrien was sitting in his usual place and gave her a little wave as she walked in she waved back not knowing that a Chlo-nado was about to hit.

"DUPAIN-CHENG WHY IS YOUR UGLY SELF MODELLING WITH MY ADRIKINS!!??" She screamed, holding out a magazine with a picture of me and Adrien, the headline was: 'New beauty model enrages Adrien Agreste fans everywhere, is this his new lover?'

"Chloe leave her alone!" Adrien stood up next to Marinette trying to defend her.

"NO SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT! I SHOULD BE IN THAT DRESS- I SHOULD BE THE ONE POSING WITH ADRIEN! NOT MARI-TRASH!!!" Insult after insult but it didn't penetrate Marinette's walls, she had gotten so used to Chloe's bitchy remarks over the years so this time it hadn't fazed her.

Marinette snatched the magazine out of Chloe's hands and read the article out loud.

"Young fashion designer, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, broke the hearts of every Agreste fangirl when these photos were published to release the new exclusive Valentines line from Gabriel Agreste's company. #Adrienette? - WHAT?!" Marinette was shocked to see that the fake rumor about her and Adrien dating spread so quickly. Chloe snatched the magazine back and everyone in the class stared at her, waiting for an answer.

"Guys i didn't - we don't UGH I didn't know that i was doing the shoot, i swear! After we finished making the clothes he told me that since i designed them i had to be a model because the one that was supposed to come had to cancel! AND I already have a boyfriend!" She explained, shocking everyone with the boyfriend part.

"Who is he?"

"Do we know him?"

"Is it Adrien?"

"Ick How Do Youuu Get a Boyfriend?"

"What about Brandon?" Everyone started to discuss the topic and also started arguing on who the mystery boy was.

Adrien was confused... i guess we didn't officially break up - which he was happy about because then he could apologise with less hassle and guilt.

"Only Brandon and Alya know who he is... the rest of you have never met him before. And it's NOT Brandon or Adrien." She lied knowing that everyone knew Chat Noir. Suddenly Lila entered the classroom anger plastered on her face, but it immeditely disappeared when she saw Adrien.

"OMG Marinette! You looked soo pretty in that photoshoot..." She lied straight through her teeth, but only Marinette and Adrien could see through her lies.

"Adrien, you looked super cute in that suit, you know right?" She started flirting with him and touched his arm but he quickly pulled away.

"Ever heard of personal space... Jeez." He walked back to his seat and began talking to Nino. Leaving Lila to grit her teeth.

"Hey Lila! Come and meet Aliza and Brandon - they are new in our class." Meylene called out.

Lila walked over to the rest of her classmates and started lying to everyone else about her 'trip to Achu (dk if i spelt that right) where she blah blah prince Ali blah blah blah.' She twirled her hair and tried to put Bandon under her spell.