Pokemon and Beyblade {Crossover} 4

After breakfast was done, the group went outside after Shaya had announced that tomorrow they will go to Olivine City by foot after Professor Elm had regretfully informed them all that he couldn't help due to already spending most of his budget on the part he bought from Professor Juniper.

Shaya watched everyone train, well mostly everyone while Hilary and Smoochum watched them.

'It's a good day to rest...' Metagross yawned, laying down while watching the others train. 'It would be a waste to spend the whole day just training.' Metagross sighed once more before closing his eyes, now asleep. 

'Aww Metagross! Today isn't the time to sleep! Today is the time to play and train! Come on! Battle me!' Flygon exclaimed, hovering over Metagross, but all Metagross did was ignore her and continued sleeping.

'Aww! You're no fun!' Flygon yelled at him before huffing, crossing her arms. She then spotted Dragonite watching the others train under a shady tree before she hovered over him. 

 As for Mismagius and Gardevoir, they were training out at the field practicing their attacks.

Shaya came out with a pigtail girl with a marshmallow hat with a Typhlosion trailing behind with Absol.

"So how was traveling around the Jhoto region Lyra?" Shaya asked while Lyra smiled.

"It's been good, I've met so many people. I've heard you met Ash in the Unova Region." Shaya smiled back, nodding.

"Yes, he's really strong. But in the end of the battle, I won." Shaya smirked while Lyra smack her on the arm playfully. "You're such a bragger baby cousin."

Lyra let out a loud laugh while Shaya pouted. "I was just born a few days after you! You can't call me a baby!" She exclaimed, causing Lyra to laugh once more.

"But you're younger than me, so you're the baby."

Shaya stuck her toungue out at her before laughing along with Lyra while they walked towards Hilary, who noticed Lyra.

"Hey Shaya, who is this?" Hilary asked. Shaya smiled before introducing her to Lyra. "This is my cousin, Lyra. Lyra, this is my friend Hilary and her partner pokemon smoochum." "Smoochum! Hello!"

"Aw you're so cute!" Lyra exclaimed, fussing over Smoochum causing Shaya and Hilary to laugh.

"You were never able to contain yourself whenever you meet a cute pokemon Lyra." Shaya laughed before their was a low rumble on the ground and followed by a small explosion.

"W-What was that?" Hilary asked, after regaining balance after the small explosion. Shaya sighed irritably before looking behind. 'Please don't tell me they're at it again....' Shaya groaned before turning around and sweatddropping.

She watched with a deadpanned look to see Metagross shooting energy balls towards Flygon, who was dodging each attack with fast movements while mocking him. 'Nah nah nah nah nah! You can't get me! Nah nah nah nah nah!" She mocked, giggling just enraging the angry Metagross even more.

'Get down here! I'm goign to kill you!' Metagross yelled before charging. Soon, he let out a huge, wide beam that was going towards Flygon. Flygon smirked before diving down, avoiding the move but she got hit by a green energy ball with an angry metagross charging towards him.

Before Metagross could tackle her, Dragonite appeared in front of her and stopped Metagross with his own hands, growling at him before pushing him away with intense force.

'Calm yourself Metagross' Dragonite said to him with a dangerous tone while his eye twitched with annoyance seeing how Metagross wasn't listening.

'Move!' Metagross roared, charging in again before being stopped barehanded by Dragonite, who was pushing him back a little bit by intense strenght.