Chapter 5.

Chapter 5 ━━ Back To Friends

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Katherine and Thomas are dressed in white coats and in a lab. They're looking at someone. A girl. But her face is very clear this time. Her skin is white as pearls and her wavy tar-black hair is hugging her shoulders perfectly. 

"Some girls make me question my sexuality twice. And she's definitely one of them." She tells Thomas, still staring at the girl.  

Thomas gives her a look following along with a playful scowl. "Hey!"  

"Ok. Don't worry twinnie bro, she's yours." She nudges him with a wink and both of them burst into laughter gaining the girl's burning blue eyes on them. 

The surroundings change into a woman. Her face isn't clear. But Katherine can feel the authority in her voice. "Wicked is good."  

The surroundings once again turn into a blur to end up in a training room. Katherine is wearing all black and fighting against a guy who looks much muscular and mature. The fight goes all good with the winning chance on her side and with the final punch on the face, she shoves the man down on the floor with a thug.  

"Is that all you can do?" A male voice yells from the background and she sighs. "Again!"  

"You can't be serious! I did my best!" Katherine argues. 

"It wasn't enough!"  The voice yells back at her. "It never was! Start again!" 

Everything turns into a blur again and she's now surrounding a white room where everything's on fire. The flames are turning everything in the room into ash and Katherine smirks in victory at the scene in front of her. "Suckers." 

The surrounding changes and bright lights begin to blind her eyes. 

"This is gonna hurt a little." A voice says when she comes to her senses. She's laying on a bed and a sheet covering her body. Faces are staring at her. They're running some tests on her. 

She looks at her side to see Thomas on another bed beside hers and they're holding hands. She squeezes his hand to make him look at her. They're both weak to do anything but wait until the people are done with the tests. 

The surrounding changes into white and this time she begins to hear voices.  

"Katherine." 

"Wicked is good." 

"Don't make it easy on them." 

"Everything is going to change."  

"She's insane!"  

"Wicked is good." 

"Katherine, you have to choose."