ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

"Thank God we made it!" Esmeray exclaimed with a sigh and a laugh, falling back on the bed and looking up at the hotel ceiling. They'd taken the long way to Oklahoma and it felt good to finally be off the road. She rubbed her face and sighed, her head buzzing slightly still with how much moonshine she'd drank. "Did we actually kill two cops or am I just dreaming?" She asked, turning her head to glance at Tobias. She hiccuped softly and laughed before sighing. "Maybe I'm dreaming."

"Sorry darling, but you ain't," Tobias informed as he unbuttoned his shirt. He slipped it off and tossed it at the small dresser in the corner. He kicked his boots off and walked up to the window, moving the maroon curtains to the side and peering out into the darkness.

She sighed again and sat up. She turned and looked at him, her breath catching softly as she saw his bare back. She watched his toned muscles ripple around his shoulder blades as he crossed his arms. She titled her head as her gaze met a jagged white scar carved just beneath his left shoulder blade. She eased to her feet and pulled her hair loose from the bun she had it in as she stepped up behind him. Her fingers slowly traced the uneven body of the scar and felt his muscles twitching beneath her fingertips. She gently kissed his shoulder. "What caused this?"

"A barbed wire fence I tried crawling under to escape the law with my brother when I was sixteen," he answered softly, turning to face her as he gently wrapped his arms around her. He planted a kiss on her forehead and chuckled. His head thumped softly and he still felt unsteady from the moonshine but he didn't let that stop him from showing her affection. "You can say I was a bad boy."

"You still are," she teased softly as she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him softly. A small grin touched her lips and she placed her hands on his bare chest, feeling the warmth of his skin and the steady thudding of his heart. "But I'd have it no other way."

He smiled and slipped his hand into his pocket, pulling out a man's wedding band. He gently grabbed her hand and took her band off before handing her the one he had. He kissed her cheek and looked down into her eyes, slipping the ring back on her finger.

She blinked up at him as she realized what just happened. She took the ring he'd handed her and gently grabbed his hand. She bit her lip and stared down at his scarred hands, carefully sliding the thick silver band down on his ring finger.

"Baby, say I do," he commanded softly, his eyes bright. He took a deep breath and blinked as his head pulsed with pain, holding both of her hands as they stood there.

Her lips parted as she drew in a soft and quick breath, her gaze returning to his soft hazel eyes. "I do."

"I do too. There, we're married," he said as he held her close, rubbing her back gently.

She giggled and stared at him for a moment before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him soundly. When she pulled back, a huge smile was on her face. "What now, Mr. Matheson?"

"I think we should consummate this marriage, Mrs. Matheson," he teased with a chuckle as he pressed a soft passionate kiss against her smile, his hands sliding up her hips and gripping them.

She sighed softly before giggling and shaking her head slightly. She pulled his face closer so his lips were back down on hers and kissed him with a slow heat. "Mmm I think so too," she hummed out against his lips.

Tobias tilted his head and kissed her hungrily, his hands moving up her back and sensually unzipping the back of her dress. He pulled it off her shoulders and began kissing down her neck, showering her chest with precisely placed kisses as he felt her dress hit the floor. He heard her soft gasps as he let his feelings guide his inexperienced body, his fingertips sliding up her spine as he unhooked her bra before tugging down her lace panties.

She cooed softly and played with his hair as she felt his hands groping and exploring her body. A soft groan left her lips when he removed his pants and pressed against her. She felt nothing but the heat of his body and it fanned her flames. "Mmm Toby."

"Esme," he groaned softly by her ear, his hands traveling up her willowy yet curvy frame and cupping her soft boobs with a light squeeze. He hummed as she gasped and fussed, rubbing and massaging her breasts like he'd always wanted to. Soon he felt her nipples push up against his palms and he softly grinded his growing length agaisnt her smooth thighs. A flaming desire burned within him like nothing he'd ever felt before. His body craved her along with his heart as it pounded in his chest the more heated he became. He couldn't take it any more, he wanted to be inside her more than anything and he gently grabbed her hips and lifted her up.

Esmeray felt him lift her and just as she began to wrap her legs around him, she slipped from his grasp and landed on the bed early. She giggled and looked up at him, her chest slightly heaving as she breathed. "Am I that heavy?"

"No I just have butter fingers." He laughed, his cheeks blooming a florid pink as he looked down at her. He couldn't believe he'd dropped her. He bit his lip. It was the moonshine's fault, or at least, that's what he told himself. He ran his hands up her thighs, spreading them as he crawled on top of her and tried to forget his tipsy blunder. His lips gave every inch of her body attention and he groaned against her skin as he grinded against her inner thigh.

"Tobyyy," she moaned softly, her fluttering lashes closing as she felt his veiny member press against her rims and she ached for him. Her insides thumped with her arousal and she oozed with wetness. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him down against her, groaning ever so softly at the feeling of his body on hers.

Tobias kissed and suckled along Esmeray's neck while his hands slid down the firm curves of her sides and grabbed her hips. He pulled them closer agaisnt himself as his member slipped inside her wet tightness in one steady push. He groaned heatedly agaisnt her neck, his body flaring with new and intense sensations.

A gasp of pleasure parted her lips and her back softly arched when he hit base. Her lashes fluttered softly and she wrapped her arms around him with a loud whiny groan as he began to rock his hips against hers with a slow and sensual heat. She titled her head as he nuzzled into her neck and her nails dug into his back.

"Esme," he moaned agaisnt her neck, kissing up her neck and across her cheek before locking lips with her in a slow and deep kiss. He rolled his hips agaisnt hers methodically, grunting and groaning into their kiss as with each thrust his pleasure and heat built within him.

She squirmed beneath him as her thighs began to tremble. Her gasping moan broke their kiss and she leaned her head back against the bed as her back arched and her legs tightened around him. She felt him give one last deep thrust and heard his loud moan before a rush of heat flooded her walls as his member throbbed inside her.

He buried his face into her neck again and groaned her name as she cinched and coated his pulsing shaft with the warmth of her release. He slowed his movements and fell fully against her with a soft grunt.

Together they cuddled on the bed, their chests heaving and sweaty bodies tangled in a slightly tipsy pleasure. The buzz the moonshine had given them was nothing compared to the ecstasy their first union brought. It was a bold move, one that went against their raising, but at the moment they didn't care. The only thing that mattered was the steady rhythmic thumping of their beating hearts.