ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

A soft groan escaped the slight part of Esmeray's lips as she felt Tobias's hands slide over her body with a firm but gentle grip. His touch had awakened her in more ways than just from sleep, and her racing heart thumped softly in her chest. She craved him and it was only early dawn, but she didn't care. The arousal that heated her body was his fault and she wanted him to take care of it. She blinked sleepily and kissed his neck as she laid beside him cuddled close on the seat of his Mustang. "Mmm I want you, Toby."

"I know baby girl." A deep chuckle rumbled in Tobias's chest as he gave Esmeray's butt cheek a gentle squeeze. He drew her closer so she could feel his heated member bulging in his pants before rolling her into her back and grinding heatedly against her. He smirked against her neck as he kissed it and listened to her soft whimpering gasps that turned him on even more. He felt himself stir agaisnt her thighs and he was only seconds away from ravishing her like the queen she was. He suckled on her soft skin with a hum and a low groan. "I want you too."

She hiked up her dress and spread her legs for him, giving a fussy moan as he pressed his body into the opening she gave and his firmness pushed against her panties. She felt his heat and the steady throb of his arousal and she groaned again, tilting her head for his noisy suckling with parted lips and slightly fluttering lashes. "Then. . .take. . . me."

He kissed his way to her lips, smirking against them as he braced himself on his forearm and used his free hand to travel down her body and undo the button and zipper on his jeans. He grunted and pulled his pulsing member out and moved her silky panties to the side. "With pleasure, my love," he murmured against her lips before kissing her passionately and slowly sliding his length deep inside her. He felt her wet tight walls stretch to take him to base and he moaned against her lips. Slowly and methodically he began to thrust, his hips hitting hers with a muted clap that jolted her slightly with each time he hit base.

She moaned into their kiss and slid her hands up his back to cradle his neck and play with his hair as she felt him sliding in so easily. She felt his grip on her legs and felt him wrap them around his waist and she tightened them around him, groaning and whimpering as he pushed as deep as he could.

The cab of Tobias's Mustang was filled with their passionate sounds and the car gently rocked with their movements. Every moment brought blissful pleasure and it wasn't long before Esmeray cried out his name in ecstasy.

Tobias groaned as he thrust wildly through her climax, feeling her release wash along his pulsating hardness. He shuddered and groaned her name her as he felt his thick seed spurt from his aching member and coat her walls. He kept up a gentle rock to give her every drop before laying against her and breathing raggedly. He kissed her lips softly and grunted. "Mmm better now?"

"Mmmhmm," she hummed in response, snuggling under him as her body begin to settle from its high. "Love you."

"Love you too," he said softly before laying a gentle kiss on her lips. He gasped quietly at the pressure release as he slowly pulled out of her, putting himself back in his jeans and zipping them back up. He heard her fuss as he slid her panties back over and he knew she was still sensitive. As much as he didn't want to move, they needed to go. Yes they had spent the night on this old back road, but now it was daytime and he couldn't risk being caught anywhere in Texas not after what they'd done at the prison that night. "Ready to hit the road again, my queen?"

She stretched and straightened up as he did, shifting to sit up in the seat like one's supposed to. She felt a little queasy and touched her stomach for a moment hoping it would pass soon. "Sure. Where we heading?"

"Outta here that's for sure," he stated, starting the car and letting the motor warm up for a moment. "According the my associates, we have the law trailing us like a bunch of bloodhounds."