Chapter 1

"Adelita! C'mon!" He rushes, reaching for my hand after I fell. Currently we are running away from a rather large horde of walkers.
"Go! Leave me here." I hush, the breath rushing from my lungs as I see what we'd been running from for so long.
"Not happenin' darlin'." He assures, hoisting me onto my weak, worn out legs; urges me to go with little pushes. "Over here." With a sharp turn, we race into a building and slam the door shut. After we barricade the door, a throat is cleared behind us. I turn carefully around, anxiety running high.
"Well looky here." A man with a scraggly beard and messy hair.
"Claimed." A tall, lanky man takes a hold of my forearm and his eyes sparkle sickly.
"Fuck off." Daryl growls, snatching me away from him.
"Oh! That ain't how this works; see, I claimed her. She's mine." He smirks, giving Daryl a glare.
"She's already claimed. She was mine 'fore ya'll saw her." He snaps, pulling me behind him.
"Ooh, overprotective too!" Calls a voice from behind them.
"She's mine." He growls, getting into a position to attack if any of them tried to touch me.
"No, I believe I claimed her. She is mine." With that, they start to fight and shove. The tall, skinny guy takes Daryl down, knocking into his knees. Stalking up, the man we first encountered snatches both men and yanks them apart.
"You don't fucking touch her." Daryl gnashes his teeth at the bruised man.
"Easy boys. Now, we'll let this one slide since you two were together before you invaded our little makeshift home. But we like us a good show every now and then, so you two better get real cozy. 'Cause if you don't, I'm gonna think you two are siblings or something." He explains sickly, with a stomach curdling grin.
"Pig." I spit, easing into Daryl as he pulls me back towards him.
"Hush." Daryl whispers, pressing his lips to my forehead. "Let them think what they want." He hushes, pulling me into his hip. Glares are directed at us as we make our way to a blue truck strikingly similar to the one Merle had.
"Claimed." I sing, giving the tall, skinny guy a sweet, evil smirk; tossing my bag into the back. "C'mon Daryl. It's ours." I direct my words to the tall guy as we join the group of men in a circle on the floor.
"Okay, I'm Joe. This is Len, he's Jack, Mark, and Kas." The first man introduces us to the group as Daryl puts a hand on my upper thigh.
"Baby, I think they'll let us out after they spend a night with us." He hushes into my ear as he runs his fingertips up my leg. Giggles erupt from my lips as he nips at my ear. "I promise we'll get out of here." He whispers for only me to hear. I turn my head so my lips are flush to his ear and whisper.
"Together." I sweep my lips across the column of his throat. He moans, pulling me over into his lap and pressing a harsh kiss to my neck. Hands splay on my back holding me against him. He flings my hair away from my neck to get a better spot.
"Easy." Warns that gravelly voice of Joe. I scramble from his lap, curling under his arm and into his side.
"Sorry." I mumble, feeling the heat rush to my cheeks.
"Don't be sorry, they wanted the damn show. Sick bastards." He grumbles the last two words for only he and I to hear.