...Chapter 7...

Y/N POV

He slowly started to let go of me, but I only squeezed tighter. I was embarrassed, I didn't want him to see my tear streaked face and my puffy eyes, and... I just didn't want to let go. He let out a laugh of no emotion but sorrow.

He whispered in my ear, " Can I pick you up..? They might get the wrong idea if we are gone too long..." I hesitantly nodded and jumped a little for when he pulled me up by my thighs. I tucked my face into his neck, and he started walking who knows where. I wrapped my arms around his neck so it was easier for him and more comfortable for me. I could feel my cheeks heat up the second he gripped my thighs going down a staircase.

'Not the time Y/N!' I let out a sigh of hot breath that brushed against his neck. I felt him tense but he kept walking. I easily fell asleep in his arms.
-Dream-
      I could slightly feel a pair of hands slithering down the sides of my body, a hot breath making it's way down. I couldn't see anything, I could only hear and smell. My hands wouldn't be of any use as they seemed to be tied up with some kind of cloth. I squirmed as as felt the hands getting closer to the buttons of my high waisted jeans. A very familiar voice spoke to me,
      " ...Can I take these off..?" That voice, I know that voice. When I let out a little gasp, one of the hands moved around to my ass and squeezed. At that moment I yelled a name I did not expect, the person I didn't need to be doing this with. My brothers best friend.
-Waking up from hoetivities-
      "KUroO-!" My voice cracked as I yelled his name when I woke up. Immediately my eyes flew open and my hands covered my already red cheeks. I looked around to see I was laying in the bleachers with someone's bag as a pillow. I looked towards the court to see I had attracted the attention of a few of my team members and some of Nekoma as well. My cheeks flushed even more and I waved looking down at my bad closing my eyes and questioning my life decisions .

-30 minutes later-

I had pulled out my phone in hopes it would distract me from my previous life disaster, and as expected I got lost in my world of Genshin Impact. The practice matches had finally ended and everyone including the visiting team helped clean. One member in particular came and grabbed there bag from behind me, I looked up to see the little shit Kuroo. He smirked at me, throwing the duffel over his shoulder.

" Clinging to me while I carry you, flushed cheeks, yelling my name when you wake up... almost makes me want to see what was happening in that pretty little head of yours...." He winked at me then walked away out of the building with the rest of his team.

" Y/N! Hurry up it's time to go home..!" Asahi yelled to me while holding the gym doors open, I stood up immediately and fell down almost immediately. My legs were numb.

My face is a fucking tomato.

A/N: As promised...

I'm now taking one shot request for you horn dogs 😏

God damn, I love you guys

I will be taking specific requests like k!ńkš through private message if you wish to stay anonymous..!

Go crazy 😩