...Chapter 5...

A/N: uh the song actually doesn't really have anything to do with this chapter..? I just really like this song lol

Y/N POV

I heard the squeaking of sneakers heading towards me. I quickly reached out for my bag, started stuffing in the papers I could reach. Before I could do anything, the sound stopped right in front of me. I slowly lifted my head so I could see the person who had come to a stop.

No.... Why is he here!?

        As much as I hate to admit it, I almost immediately felt the heat rushing to my cheeks from embarrassment.
        I quickly stumbled onto my feet. Only then realizing how much pain falling down stairs had caused, I fumbled with my bag and dropped it, avoiding eye contact with he who shall not be named. The man who ruined me, every bit of faith I had in love. Sō Inuoka.
Inuoka POV
       I had just finished drinking from a water fountain near the gym, so when I was done I started walking back. When I was at the corner of the hall near the stairs, I saw someone I haven't seen in a long time... Y/N Kozume.
      A rather pleasant surprise considering she disappeared out of nowhere.
      When she saw me, she stood up and stumbled a look of watered down fear in her eyes.
Y/N POV

We sat in silence staring into each other's eyes, begging myself to look away and go home. I couldn't bring myself too, he just smiled at me. He reached for my chin and grabbed it, I sat frozen, not sure if I should run.
      " Hey...babe..." His grip on my jaw tightened, did I forget to mention we never actually broke up..?
      " Inuoka..." was the only thing that managed to fall from my mouth. His hold on me growing more painful, tiny tears forming.

     Kuroo POV
     I heard slight conversation in the direction of the noise I had heard. I kept walking down the hall, and I see Y/N....with Inuoka...?