Model or designer?

Please excuse my spelling mistakes or misplacements of punctuation.

You quickly slipped on your shoes, grabbing your bag, snatching your phone from your desk, and running out the door.

Outfit + hair

Damn why ain't mahleeuh wake me up this morning?  You thought to yourself as you were putting your keys in to start your car

You eventually arrived at your college or whatever you would like to call it, and greeted hange at the front desk.

"Y/NNNNN!!!! You look so pretty!" "I love your puff ponytail it looks so fluffy and big." Hange said while standing placing her hands on the top of her desk and leaning forward towards you.

You giggled at the woman and quickly thanked her. She handed you another lollipop and you ran off to enter your class room.

"Mmmmmhmmm thats exactly what I said girl" you heard ms bookingston say on the phone while you walked in the class.

Mainly everyone was already there as you looked towards the back of the glass you saw your group gathered around a table. You walked up to them, pulled out a chair and sat in between eren and mahleeuh.

"Girl why da hell you ain't wake me up?" You asked mahleeuh while smacking the back of her head.

"Coco number two had officially arrived" Connie said while clapping as Jean and Sasha just looked at him shaking their head and rolling their eyes.

Eren was drawing in his sketch book not noticing your presence because he was so deep in thought. While armin and mikasa were talking about something.

You rolled your eyes at connies stupid nickname that he calls you and mahleeuh and turned your head back to your bestfriend.

"Girl I tried to wake you up, but yo ass was still drooling on your pillow" mahleeuh stated as everyone around you started laughing.

Eren finally looked up after hearing mahleeuh put you on blast and smirked slightly at you without you noticing.

"At least I don't snore like a damn man." You replied while mean mugging mahleeuh. She stuck her middle finger at you and turned to talk to armin and mikasa.