No one

Please excuse my spelling mistakes or misplacements of punctuation.

Don't play song yet 🙏🏼🧸

Sooooooooooo......uh

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT!!  👩🏾‍💻

I'm sorry honestly 😐

I'm not horny I'm just feeding y'all..yeah...yeah that's what it is fasho 😌

Kinda kinky? Ion know mane I ain't even start writing it yet.

Some degrading/praising‼️

Don't make fun of me 😕

You said I'm stalling?

Fasho bro.

Thursday
2:45 pm
Eren's apartment

"Connie is such a idiot" You groaned and tossed your bookbag on Eren's floor. Eren giggled as he walked into the room after you.

"I know you not giggling" You snapped your head back and looked at him. Eren quickly went to a straight face. "Yeah ok that's what I thought" You rolled your eyes and looked down at your jeans. You had a huge chocolate milk stain on your thigh that came from Connie earlier.

Eren placed his bookbag down on the floor next to yours. You walked into his bathroom and wet some tissues and rubbed it on your thigh to try and get the stain out.

Eren opened his bag of chips and stood by the door frame, watching you try attempt to get the stain out. You groaned in frustration and rubbed harder. "Baby just let me put them in the washing machine" Eren crunched on a chip and tried not to laugh as he watched you struggle.

"Fine" You sighed and tossed the tissue in the trash. You unbuttoned your jeans and slid them down your thighs. You pulled them off your ankles and walked up to Eren.

You handed him your jeans and he tossed them over his shoulder. "I want one" You pointed at his chip bag. "Have the rest" He handed you the bag and placed a kiss on your forehead.

You took the bag from his hand and he walked out of the room to put your jeans in the wash. You walked over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of your shorts.

You placed the chip bag on the dresser and slid the shorts up your legs to your waist. You grabbed the chips and plopped down on Eren's bed. You started scrolling on your phone and you heard him walk in the room.

Eren pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. You slowly chewed on your chips as you admired his chest, biceps, abs, and v line. Eren tilted his head and lowly laughed at you staring so hard.

You rolled your eyes and looked back down at your phone. Eren opened his closet and pulled out his pull up bar. "This is so random what are you doing?" You looked him up and down.

"I'm about to do a small work out" He shrugged and put the pull up bar at the top of the door. You hummed and watched him wrap his hands around the bar.

His back muscles flexed as he pulled himself up then down. Now if I sneak a picture ...You chewed on your bottom lip as you watched him close his eyes and pull himself up then down.