Period pt 2

Please excuse my spelling mistakes or misplacements of punctuation.

Bc I'm on mine too 😾

Little bit of shorter chap 🫐.

Couple days later
8:56 pm

"Are you coming?" You pulled one of Eren's shirts you stole over your head then adjusted your bonnet.   "Yeah you can leave before me though cause I wanna shower" Mahleeuh stretched her arms up in the air.

"Ight" You sighed and heard Mahleeuh walk out your
room. "Love you!!!" She shouted down the hall. "Love you too!!" You shouted back and bunched over feeling another cramp in your lower stomach.

"I just birthed a jellyfishAAHHHHHHHH" You loudly whined and fell onto the floor.

"You know y/n and mahleeuh are coming over right?" Armin told Eren after seeing a text notification from Mahleeuh pop up on his phone.

Eren tore off the top of the gogurt and tossed it in the trash. "No, y/n hasn't talked to me all day" He stated while rinsing off his fingers since yogurt got on them.

"Why not?" Armin asked with furrowed brows. "Don't know, just giving her the space she might want right now since she's not talking to me" Eren shrugged and plopped down on the couch next to Armin.

Armin clicked on the NBA game that was currently playing since he wanted to watch the playoffs. It was the Phoenix Suns VS the L.A Clippers playing. "Brooklyn..." Eren said with a pout on his face. "Shhh! Cause don't even talk about it" Armin held his hand up to the side of Eren's face and let out a disappointed sigh.

Eren swatted Armin's hand away and unlocked his phone. His lock and home screen being a picture of you eating a gogurt in one of his hoodies and basketball shorts.

His phone dinged and he saw a text notification from you pop up. Eren made a confused stank face at your comment and finished the last bit of his gogurt, keeping the wrapper in his mouth.

My Wifey 💞😻👅✌🏼

Mane F you and F yo
mf dick. You don't understand
how I feel at all. Smd honestly
cause this is ridiculous. I h8 u.

Honestly.. what the fuck are you
talking about y/n 😐

Who you catching a
attitude at 🤨? Cause I know it's not me.

Okay.

Just okay?

Sorry baby, damn .

What are you upset for?

Nun.

Okay....

I love you 💕

K.

When I see you in person ur gonna say
it back instead just a 'k'.

Says who?

Me 😘🤨

😒