My Heart Will Forever Be Yours

~Harry's P.O.V~

"Well, first we need to ask Zayn something.." I heard Niall's voice travel from the front door.

Curious of who he was talking to, I took all the energy I had left from the sofa and wiped any sign of tears before walking slowly over to the front door.

"Ask Zayn what?" I questioned, getting the three of the lads attention.

My voice obviously trembling after crying for the past hour or so.

"Oh- uhm we were planning to ask Zayn if he could pick up some dinner" Niall chuckled nervously, eying both Lou and Liam.

Something's up, I just know it. My mind and body was just too weak to even respond so I nodded and slowly walked back to the sofa.

I laid my dead body on the soft cushions as my eyes landed on the ceiling.

Zayns harsh words echoed through my head as the memories replayed.

~

"Out of all people, why would you accuse her?" He asked.

"I-I was just upset. I didn't know what was going on and-" I began.

"But still Harry, you had absolutely no right to go and say that to Beth. She was the one who wanted to come to you and clear up the false rumor, but you let your anger take the best of you and accused her" Zayn hissed, his voice filled with anger once again.

"She did NOTHING wrong Haz, and the fact that you wouldn't even listen to her. Your own girlfriend! That should tell you something" He shook his head in disappointment before walking back towards the front door.

~

My head trembled as the flashback ended.

How could I be so selfish?

Why didn't I let Bethany explain herself in the first place, before snapping at her?

If I hadn't done what I did and said that I said, I wouldn't be in this mess.

Bethany would still be mine, having her beautiful smile in my sight.

Cuddlin on the sofa as we watch an old classic film on a cold, rainy day.

Kissing her perfect lips that would always make me go weak in the knees.

But no.

Now she's gone.

Gone.

She is no longer mines.

I wouldn't be seeing her beautiful smile anymore that would instantly brighten my day.

There wouldnt be anymore movie dates on the sofa and hugging her tightly.

Not being able to kiss her one more time in those lips that I've come so fond of.

All because I made a mistake.

It was all my fault.

I caused her pain, which made the guilt I felt doubled for what I've done.

Seeing her face as I yelled at her made me so angry.. Angry at myself.

How could I do that?

How could I even think of saying that to her?

The one person I loved, now hates my existence all because jealousy took the best of me.

I had't even realize I began crying again, as I let out a loud sob of heart broke, followed by footsteps.