5 Months In 2 days <3

~Bethany's P.O.V~

"Beth?" A soft voice spoke, causing me to flutter my eyes open.

"Beth, wake up. We just landed" Kate smiled as she began unbuckling her seat belt.

Copying Kate's actions, I began to unbuckle my seat belt and stretched.

"Where's Christian?" I asked as I looked to my right to see the seat blank.

"Ohh, he's in the lavatory, he wanted to get dolled up for them Cali boys" Kate giggled while pointing to the stalls.

"Speaking of bathrooms, I gotta go tinkle. Be right back" I spoke as I dashed towards one of the doors.

Once I made it inside, a tiny squeal escaped my lips as I studied my reflection.

I quickly grabbed a towel under one of the racks and soaked it with warm water and began wiping off all access of makeup on my face.

The eye-liner and mascara that I had left was now all smeared, giving me panda eyes.

After I had finished washing up, I braided my hair to the side, leaving a few strands of hair falling down, framing my face.

As I exited the stalls, I spotted Kate and Christian waiting for me by the door.

"Gurl, I understand that you got some stomach problems, but did it really have to take you that long in there?" Christian joked as he handed me my bag.

"Shut up" I laughed as we exited the plane and walked on over to the baggage claim.

-

~Louis' P.O.V~

"C'mon, one more time from the beginning!" Our vocal coach hollered from down the stage.

"Can't we take a break? I'm starvin mate" Niall whined.

"Ughhh, fine. You've got 20 minutes" Our coach sighed while he went backstage to talk to a few of the producers.

Right now the boys and I are in rehearsals for our first gig tonight, we've only got a few hours left till the arena will be flooded with fans and we haven't had much time to rehearse.

I looked over to my right and spotted Harry sitting down on one of the stools, starring intently at his phone.

Being the curious Louis I am, I crept up behind him and glanced over his shoulder.

I felt my stomach churn as I saw Harry's screen.

He was scrolling through his twitter, reading through a few tweets that were on his timeline.

I heard a soft whimper as Harry brought his right hand up to his face and wipe away his now damp cheek.

I quickly grabbed his phone and tucked it in my back pocket.

"Lou, what the hell. Give me back my phone" Harry barked as he stood up from the stool and walked up to me.

"No Harry" I shouted back.

"You know your not suppose to look through those tweets" I sighed.

"Lou," Harry whispered, his face loosening up as he sat down on the wooden floor.

"Those tweets weren't about me..." He spoke softly, his voice barely audible for me to hear.

"They were about Bethany" He frowned, his eyes glued to his hands.