Encounters

~Kate's P.O.V~

"Dammit Christian is all this luggage necessary?" I sighed as we lugged our things to the gate.

We were a bit late of course but we had 5 minutes to spare. It would have been 10 minutes except Christian's luggage slowed us down.

" OHHHH pee break!" Christian stood up and sprinted to the bathroom.

This seemed all too familiar.

I found myself laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Beth suddenly spoke up startling me for a moment.

"Nothing it's just so funny" I answered.

"What is?" She looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Beth don't you remember sitting at this exact spot at this same gate with Christian on his pee break and you all hurt and what not" I explained.

She smiled.. but her smile faded as she answered. " Yeah but instead of going to Harry, I'm going away from him"

"Well," I paused.

"I gave you a piece of advice last time, I guess I'll give you one this time."

She smiled "Go ahead."

"When you find something real, fight for it, and if its meant to be it will happen" I smiled.

"Thanks Kate" She smiled engulfing me in a hug.

Just then, Christian returned. "Well ladies I think we have a flight to catch."

-

*Beth's P.O.V*

The whole flight was a blur, as soon as I knew it we arrived at our hotel.

It was great being back in Oahu. I would've stayed at my parents house but I figured 3 of us in that house would do no good. Besides I was taking Kate and Christian to see them later this week.

"Ugh Beth!" Christians voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Wh-what?" I answered

"Are you gonna come shopping with me and Kate? We're heading to the mall." He put his hands on his hips, slightly annoyed.

"You guys go on without me, I think I'll take a walk on the beach" I faked a smile.

"Okay hunnie lovely, I'm sorry I snapped at you" Christian kissed my cheek.

" See yah dah'ling... Kate! hurry your ass up lets go!" he hollered while walking out of the room.

Kate looked at me with concern.

"You sure you're gonna be fine love?" She asked.

"Kate, both of you have done so much for me already. Go have fun, I just need time alone to think. " I stood up and hugged her.

She smiled, "Okay I trust you, I'll call you when we get back"

"Okay, now go on Christian's probably having a bitch fit, you know he hates waiting" I gave her a little push out the door.

"Byeee!" she called out.

I stood in the hallway after she left. Going back into my room, I grabbed my room key and left.

It was time to do some thinking.