Where Dreams Come True

~Zayn's P.O.V~

Once our gig ended, the boys and I decided to head on back to the hotel we were currently staying  at and invite Kate, Bethany and Christian over to watch a film.

While everyone was scurrying around the room, getting comfortable just as the movie began, I awkwardly walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn for everyone.

As I scanned the room, I felt butterflies preparing to fly in the pit of my stomach as I spotted the only seat available on the sofa.

The spot was sat next to Kate, who focused her gaze on the screen as random clips played.

-

During the middle of the movie, I felt a slight pressure being pushed against my shoulder.

Cautiously turning my head to the side, a smile quickly formed in my lips as I saw who it was.

Kate.

Her head was gently pressed against my shoulder as her eyes remained shut. Her lips slightly parted, letting soft snores escaping her lips.

Her eyelids closed against the dim light that the TV offered. All the muscles in her face and body were totally at peace, causing her to look effortlessly beautiful.

I slowly, yet carefully brought my hand up and brushed a strand of her brown locks and tucked it neatly behind her ears, causing her to move slightly as she gripped my arm and nudged her face deeper into my shoulder as she let out a breathe.

I found myself smiling the entire time as I stood there, watching Kate peacefully sleep on my shoulder.

At that moment, I began questioning my feelings.

Do I like her?

I asked myself as I found my gaze staring directly at the ceiling, being cautious not to make any sudden movements as Kate continued to sleep.

The whole night, I sat there, contemplating about everything that I had been thinking about recently.

As I felt my eyes slowly fluttering close, I gave Kate one last look and gently placed a soft kiss on her forehead and smiled as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

-

~Kate’s P.O.V~

“Wake up!” A voice echoed.

“I said wake up” It rang again as I heard a hint of annoyance in the voice.

“BITCH WAKE UP!” It screamed, causing me to shoot my eyes open, only to be soon blinded by the sudden light that flooded the room.

“Christian!” I hissed while squinting my eyes, secretly glaring at him.

“Good, now your awake” He chirped with a huge grin plastered on his lips.

“You better get up. We’re heading to DISNEYLAND” He squealed while vigorously shaking his hands in the air.

“So get your ass up from the sofa and start getting ready” He demanded before sending me a quick smile and walking out into the hallway.

Deciding to do as told, I slowly removed the warm blankets that kept my body warm and was welcomed by the cool morning breeze causing me to slightly shiver.

-

~Bethany’s P.O.V~

“Morning beautiful” A voice spoke causing me to flutter my eyes open.

Once my vision cleared, a smile approached my lips as I faced the person who woke me up.

“Had a nice sleep?” Harry chuckled, followed by a kiss on my forehead, creating my smile to grow bigger.