𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
       𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝙰
       𝟿:𝟺𝟻 𝙰𝚖

♫ : 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝟼𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
I gripped my book bag straps as I made my way up the stairs leading to my new school .

My heart rate increased as I walked through the doors watching all the students scattered off in different directions some made their way to class while others searched for their friends.

While I stood stuck not knowing where to go , I looked around in search of an office only to find nothing but more unknown faces and hallways that led god knows where.

"Excuse you !" I heard the voice of a female say from behind me snapping me out of my daze.

"Sorry" I mumbled trying to get out of the way of a group of girls standing behind me.

They sped past me not giving me time to move bumping me in the process, I inhaled sharply before walking off.

I sighed in relief once I found the office all the way at the end of the hall just off to the left.

I quickly walked in, I went straight to the front desk seeing an older lady signing papers.

She had on bright red lipstick and an all black buttoned up blazer and looked to be in her mid thirties.

I stood by her desk waiting for her to acknowledge my presence. After a couple of minutes passed I realized I'd have to put my anxiety to the side and say something.

"Um excuse me" I called out.

"I'm sorry , how may I help you ?" she asked, looking over.

"I'm new here .. today is my first day and I need my schedule" I rambled on fidgeting with my fingers out of habit.

"Give me one second , can you sit right over there for me ?"

I nodded before turning on my heel walking over to the seating area near the entrance , I sat down in the chair right next to the door .

Not long after I sat down the bell had rung signaling for the kids in the halls that class had started.

I sighed knowing when I walked in class everyone would stare at me awkwardly trying to figure out who I am.

My leg tapped vigorously as I waited for her to call me back up to her desk.

"Ok I'm all done ,What's your name.."She trailed off as the door to the office opened and a group of niggas walked in; they all looked to be seniors.

I stood walking over to her desk trying to avoid all eye contact with all of them.

"Aye Ms.Wright we need a pass to class" One of them spoke up making me look over at him.

He stood around five foot eight his brown skin was decorated in tattoos from what I could see.

His hair looked freshly cut into a temp while his sprung freely he also had a couple of scars on forehead they resembled dents.

His face held a black expression and his eyes hung low he licked his plump lips before looking over at me before directing his eyes back to the lady who's name I learned was Ms.Wright.

𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦..

"Y'all need to wait go take a seat over there"

They all did as told except one he stood next to me holding a grin on his face.