𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟾:𝟹𝟻 𝙰𝙼

♫:𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝙴 - 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚣
The cold December airbrushed past Siana's face sending chills down her spine as she exited her bus.

The clouds were gray and the tension that sat within the air was so thick that it could be cut by a knife.

Kids pushed past her as she stood in the school parking lot dreading going in.

Not wanting to be late to class she made her way up the stairs and into the tall building .

Siana trudged down the long hallway to her locker feeling her heart rate pick up as she knew she'd have to face Kyree and Nimiko.

"Wassup NaNa" Nunnie said, coming up behind Siana with a bright smile on his lips.

Nunnie was clueless to everything happening Siana never told him about her and Kyree. speaking nor them having sex due to Kyree's wish for no one to know.

They also hadn't been speaking too much recently with everything going on and with them both being busy with school.

"Hi.." Siana spoke in a mono tone not really in the mood for company.

"Wassup with you ?" Nunnie asked as he leaned against her locker.

A sigh fell from her lips as she thought over the situation again, She looked up at Nunnie giving him a sad look.

"I gotta get you hip.." He nodded moving over so that she could get into her locker.

"Aight"

They both stood in a comfortable silence as she put away her things and took out what she needed for class.

The bell rang signaling that class had now begun and the hallways needed to be cleared.

Not wasting any time Nunnie and Siana walked off towards their first period that they shared.
-
Kyree's eyes wandered around the cafeteria until they fell onto Siana who was eating alone today.

He watched her intensely biting down on his lip , regret and guilt slowly filling up his body seeing what his actions had done to the girl in front of him.

He sighed watching Siana throw away her half eaten lunch before she quickly exited the cafeteria.

Not saying a word he jumped up and followed her out ignoring the calls of his friends who wondered where he was off to.

"Aye !" Kyree yelled out to Siana as she walked down the hall.

Coming to a halt Siana turned on her heels coming face to face with Kyree.

Not really wanting to be bothered with him, Siana rolled her eyes at the sight of him.

"What ?" her voice cracked causing her cheeks to heat up in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry" Kyree spoke looking into her eyes hoping she'd forgive him.

"Fuck you and your fuck ass sorry" Siana snapped before turning around only for Kyree to pull her back.