𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝙻𝙰
𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟼 𝙰𝙼

♫:𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎 - 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛
"Okay everything looks good" Dr.Omar said, holding a smile on his face as he pulled off his gloves.

I smiled looking down at my small bump "Baby looks good. I'm not seeing any concerns. The heart is beating normally."

I smiled, pulling my shirt down while sitting up from the table. "She's moving normally and growing at the normal rate, so we're all done for today." He told me as he wrote a couple of things down on his clipboard.

"Okay thank you Dr.Omar I will see you guys at my next check up" I waved goodbye as I grabbed my belongings.

"Ok Siana you be safe now Nikki will give you your doctors slip upfront ok?" I nodded before heading out the door.

"Hey Siana, how's my niece doing?" Nurse Nikki laughed as she stood leaning by the printer.

I laughed "She's doing good Dr.Omar said everything's doing okay and she's grown like she should".

"Good I can't wait to meet her , when are you due again ?" She asked while walking over to me holding my doctor's note for my teachers.

"Uh August 27 is my due date but they said it's possible that I might carry her til early September" I told her, grabbing the note from her.

"Lord that's only four months away..  have you been thinking about some names ?" She asked, leaning over on the desk, placing her chin on her hand. 

"Yes but I'm still debating. I wanna go with a K theme but I don't know" I explained, placing my hands on my back for a little more support.

"Girl just text my phone cause I have endless name ideas for you but you get going now cause it's already 10:30" She told me walking around from the front desk.

"Oop I ain't even know it was that late ima text you when I get off work tonight" I told her as we hugged.

A few seconds later we both pulled back before I waddled my way out of the clinic going to the nearest bus stop.

This was my new norm after finding out I was pregnant a few months back. I got an internship here at this clinic before I was promoted to a paid internship at another clinic by my school.

Being a nurse was never really my thing but it was a great opportunity so I took it with the help of Nurse Nikki.

I met her a couple of weeks after the falling out between me and Kyree. She was the one who got me the internship. She was like the big sister I never had.

She encouraged me to really start to do better for myself, especially in school. I brought all of my grades up and stopped letting that whole exposing situation bring me down.

All of that shit was damn near history after I stopped letting what people said phase me everyone started to fall back and leave me alone.

And with my home situation my mom was still stuck up with Matthew until she found out he tried touching Brea which led to them separating.