𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚖
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 ,𝙻𝙰
𝟿:𝟶𝟻 𝙿𝙼

♫:𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 -𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙾𝙽
I laughed as me and Bre jumped on her bed , our mom and Matthew had just left out for a date leaving me to babysit all night.

Which I had no issue with. I loved Bre as if she was own due to the relationship between our mom and her dad. I basically raised her.

They spent most of their time fighting or having sex while I watched after Brea.

"I'm hungry" Brea stated as she plopped down in her bed out of breath.

I sat down next to her breathing heavily trying to breathe properly. 

"Me too ..let's see what they left us to eat"

I got off her bed grabbing her hand leading us out of our room and into the hallway that led to the kitchen.

Once we entered the kitchen I released her hand going to the fridge , I opened it seeing a couple of leftovers from the week piling up.

"Which one spaghetti or pork chops ?" I asked turning to look at Bre.

"Spaghetti" she answered without hesitation.

Spaghetti was her favorite

"Ok.." I pulled out the half empty bowel placing it on the counter top before shutting the refrigerator.

"Grab two forks from the drawer" I instructed as I opened the bowel before placing it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

"Here"

She handed me two plastic forks before walking out of the kitchen.

I took them placing them next to me just as the microwave went off letting me know the food was ready.

"Brea come eat !" I called out to her from the living room as I removed the now hot spaghetti from the microwave.

I watched as she ran into the kitchen with a small smile on her lips.

I handed her her fork before grabbing mines and digging straight in.

I slid my phone out of my pocket unlocking it and going straight to instagram.

I clicked through stories as I ate , I jumped a bit feeling air hit my neck.

I turned to see Bre staring over my shoulder at my phone.

"Damn Bre you close as hell" I joked as I turned to face my phone again.

"Who's that ..?" Bre asked point at Nimiko as a video of her smoking played on my phone.

"Oh that's Nimiko" I answered, holding the video down.

"What's she doing ?" Bre questioned scooting closer to my phone.

"Nothing.." I answered quickly skipping her next two stories.

Not to say Bre was sheltered but she damn sure didn't see things that weren't age appropriate when it came to stuff like that.