𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

𝙺𝚢𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚛 𝙿𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚙
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟹:𝟺𝟶 𝙿𝙼

♫: 𝙸 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 - 𝙽𝙱𝙰 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢
I rolled my eyes listening to Nimiko running her mouth with her friends , I fucked with them to but them bitches be running they mouth to much.

"Mans when we leaving ?" I asked looking over at her.

She huffed rolling her eyes before turning back to them.

"Ima call yall when I leave his house" I smirked looking over at Jailuan.

He shook his head dapping me up "Ima fuck wit you nigga lata" I smiled grabbing Nimiko hand.

We walked off from Tiana's car making our way to mines.

"Bae why you do that ?" I heard Nimikos soft voice say.

"Do what ?" I laughed opening my door.

"You know what and you think the shit funny" She ranted sliding into my passenger seat.

I shrugged smiling at her "I ain't do shit but nah what you tryna get to eat cause i'm hungry as the fuck" I said stretching.

"It don't matter i'm not hungry" I smacked my lips mugging her.

Cause I already know if I have food and she don't she going try and my shit like I ain't ask her ass if she wanted some.

"Nah you not eating my shit , what you want to eat ?" I asked again while leaning my head against the window but not dropping my eye contact with her.

"Ugh I hate when you ask me this cause you know ion be knowing what the fuck I wanna eat" she huffed pulling her phone out.

"Aight I guess you just going what what ever I get us" I sat up straight starting the car driving out of the parking lot.
-
"Say tell that bitch ass nigga Jay to call me back" I laughed grabbing Nimiko phone talking to Tiana and them on the group FaceTime call. 

"He said no Ky now give Nimiko her phone back" Jada grumbled readjusting herself in the camera.

Mane Jada had some pretty tities and they was sitting nice in the camera , she knew what the fuck she doing when she took her shirt off right for I got Nimiko phone.

"Here" I tapped KoKo who was doing her hair in mirror.

She grabbed her phone placing it on the sink by the flat iron I kept over my house for her.

"Man guess the fuck what" I heard Ariana's baby ass voice come through the phone. 

"What ?"  Nimiko asked leaning over her phone. 

"So yall know how Jaquan and Zania fucking .. well his little girlfriend.." she was quickly cut off by Jada.

Jada and Jaquan used to fuck around during freshmen year but shit quickly ended when he kept cheating on her that's actually how we met her.

"That's not his girlfriend and wasn't his girlfriend that's a little ass girl who got her hopes up and as for Zania y'all already know wassup with her" Jada ranted.