Chapter 2

I awoke to chaos. I was lying on a futon in a small room. There were a few lights, but it wasn't too bright. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I could hear yelling coming from the room next door. I stood up and shakily walked over to the connecting door and slid it open. Inside I saw Yellow chasing Green and some girl talking about 'best friends' or something. I didn't see Boar Head anywhere. I snapped my eyes back to the girl. She was the one that let off the different aura. My eyes widened. She was a demon.

I jumped back but as I was landing I stumbled a little. Apparently, I wasn't fully healed yet. Green noticed me and stopped running around. He quickly walked over to me and held out a hand.

"You gotta be careful. You're not at your full strength yet. You should take it easy for a while." He gave me a huge smile and I couldn't help but smile back a little bit. This guy had a nice and calming aura. It reminded me of the summertime, sitting out and just enjoying nature. I grabbed his hand and stood up. I looked behind him to see Yellow still chasing the girl, but she was coming towards me and Green. I quickly backed up until I was against the wall. I looked for my sword but soon realized it was behind Green and the girl.

"Hey, there's nothing to worry about. This is Nezuko, my sister. She's good, she doesn't eat humans. She sees humans as family." He held his hand out as if to calm me down. I didn't know if I believed him. I looked at the girl, Nezuko he said, and noticed the muzzle in her mouth. Was that there so she wouldn't eat humans? Was it for another reason? I decided to ignore it for the time being and looked at the rest of her. She was wearing a pretty pink kimono with a long black cloak over it. Her hair was black with orange on the tips, it reached a little past her waist. There was also a ribbon in her hair. She had light pink eyes that matched her ribbon and kimono. She was a very pretty demon, probably the prettiest one I had seen. I didn't meet very many girl demons either.

I walked forward and held my hand out, but instead of shaking it she ran up to me and hugged me. I stumbled back a bit, surprised. I looked over at Green and he nodded his head with a smile, encouraging me. I looked back at Nezuko and hesitantly hugged her back. Her aura was like her brother's, but instead of summer, she reminded me of flowers. I took a deep breath and buried my face in her hair. She hugged me closer. It felt nice to be embraced again. It had been so long. I felt tears well in my eyes and spillover.

I pulled back after a while and wiped my eyes. Nezuko looked at me with her big pink eyes as if asking me if I was ok. I nodded my head and in turn, she nodded hers. I looked back at Green and started talking.

"My name is y/n, what is yours?"

"I'm Tanjiro Kamado, this is Zenitsu. It's nice to meet you." He said this gesturing to Yellow.

"It's nice to meet you too." I held my hand out for Tanjiro and after he shook it I extended my hand for Zenitsu. He readily grabbed it and kissed it. "My lady, if you ever need anything do not hesitate to ask. I would do anything for you. I would die for you. So again, if you need anything please ask me."

"Zenitsu! I told you to stop harassing women! It's rude and disturbing!" Tanjiro said, hitting Zenitsu on the side of the head. I laughed a little. These guys were strange. I looked around a little trying to spot Boar Head, but I didn't see him anywhere. I turned to Tanjiro.

"Hey, where's Boar Head?"

"Oh, you mean Inosuke? I think he's sitting outside."

I nodded my head and headed back to my futon. Nezuko followed me and sat down with me. She grabbed onto my arm and I smiled at her.

"It seems she likes you," Tanjiro said, "it's probably nice to finally see another girl."

"I like her too. It's been a while since I've just relaxed and talked to someone. I usually rush away when I finish a job." I said while rubbing Nezuko's head. She leaned into me and closed her eyes. She reminded me a lot of my friends and family. I had my own little sister and I really missed her.