Chapter 5

No one's pov

About 6 weeks have passed since y/n, Nezuko, and the boys arrived at Wisteria mansion. Y/n hadn't seen the owner once. Whenever she needed something it would just show up out of nowhere. She even went and searched throughout the whole house. Nothing. Not one single person. She didn't give up though. She was going to find the lady and thank her for all that she had done for them. But she needed to do it soon because they would be leaving in a few days.

Nothing had happened since the day Tanjiro had held y/n in his arms. There hadn't been any nightmares or attacks. Tanjiro and y/n hadn't talked about what had happened either. They acted like nothing had happened. That didn't stop Tanjiro from showing y/n in different ways, like holding her hand or giving her a hug longer than was just for friends, that he cared for her and was there if she needed him.

All of them had gotten closer, even Inosuke. He was yelling just as much as before, but he no longer got into bad fights with y/n. Although they did have the occasional banter. Tanjiro always had a front row seat for this and he thoroughly enjoyed watching it. And at the moment the group was having a...fun discussion.

"Oh oh! What about this one? Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?" Everyone burst into laughter. Zenitsu was rolling on the ground with y/n looking triumphant about the reaction she got. Tanjiro, still snickering, said: "Hehe, I think I have something better, haha, Feel my shirt, try to guess what it's made of...boyfriend material." Laughter filled the room again.

"You're good at this Tanji!" Tanjrio blushed at y/n's praise.

"Yeah well not as good as you are! You seem to be full of these things!"

"Believe me, many men have tried to woo me with these pick up lines. Like, who would ever think it would work? But I do have to admit that some of them are so stupid or funny that I am a little interested. There was this dude I met at a bakery one time and he just walked up to me and said 'Do you have a name or can I call you mine?' I literally stood there for a minute, him just staring at me waiting for a response. And finally I said 'huh?!' and he just burst out laughing. I was too young though, so I rejected him and his pursuits. I think I was only 11 at the time. My mom did always tell me I looked older than my actual age so I guess it wasn't a surprise when boys thought they could win me over." She got quiet for a bit and then started laughing. "Oh man, I just got an amazing one. *ahem* If being beautiful was a crime, you would be in prison for life." Everyone was laughing and clapping at the same time, congratulating y/n's genius.

Y/n waved her hand signaling everyone to quiet down. "I know, I know. I am quite amazing, but enough about me. Who else wants to go?"

Y/n's pov

I looked around the room. Nezuko was sitting on the ground kicking her legs in the air, her arms going in swinging motions by her head. I chuckled a little at the sight. Zenitsu looked like he was trying to use his one brain cell to come up with something, but with the look he was making it looked like he was coming up blank. I hope he didn't kill that one brain cell, no one knows what we would do with him then. Boar Head was sitting on the ground, meditation style. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be deep in thought. Suddenly he snapped his eyes open and jumped up, his hand in the air.

"It's my turn! I have one! Let me go!" I grinned. "Give it to us Boary!" I sat down and we looked at him expectantly.

He looked down and fiddled his fingers together. I heard him mumble something, but couldn't hear him. "Could you say that again?"

His head shot up and he curled his hands into fists. It looked like this was hard for him. He took in a deep breath and started to yell. "BEAUTIFUL IS MY FAVORITE COLOR, BECAUSE IT'S THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES!"