Making New Friends

-many hours later-
As we are getting of the plane I spot my brother and his friends and of course his back I to me I run and jump on his back "aria get off" zeek shouts "no you my friend are my new horse!!" I exclaim "oh god" he his friends are staring at me and Sam so I get off his back "hey guys I'm Arianna but call me aria please" "I'm Ricky and this is Tyler, josh and dre" then I realise my best friend in the whole intire world "Ryan!!!!!!!" I shout making them jump except for my brothers and Ryan I run and hug him "oh mah god your alive after all this time" I say fake crying "yes aria I miss you too" he says into my hair we pull apart just as my phone rings "who is it." Ryan says I look on screen to see my mums number and I answer it and they keep shouting stuff like 'if it's her boyfriend I wanna meet him' and 'I bet it's her boyfriend'
"Guys shut up... Hey mum" I say into the phone
"Hey honey how was the flight"
"Fine except the fact that SOMEONE named Sam kept sleeping on me"
"Okay honey have fun I'll call you later bye"
"Bye" I say pressing the end call
"I wanna vlogg" I randomly shout
"Omg you have youtube ?how many subs? What's your youtube name? Are you going to vidicon? Can we join ya in the vlogg?" Dre asks
"Yep, 15.2million, thecrazyari, of course I'm going I'm doing a show, I guess" I say
"Huh I wondered why you look so familiar" dre says

I turn on my camera and the boys join me in the shot
"Hey guys it aria and some other people who I don't know jk I do and I know you guys to cause in youtube these boys are known as the3rdconnection and guess what I have to spend the resting of my life with them yay" I say "6 boys and a girl good luck aria" Ryan says "oh guys word of advise don't get on her bad side she is the queen of pranks" Sam said a bit worried "alright guys I going to wrap this up so we can get get SUBWAY haha see what I did there? Anyways later and don't for get to like and you'll be seeing more of these dorks later byeee ari out" I said while shuting of the camera " I just got a update saying 6 people started following me on youtube I wonder who they are" I said being sarcastic at the last part and they boys just smiled innocently and hide there phones behind them just then my
phone rang
I notice it is my boyfriend calling

"Hey what's up" I say
"I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you cause I kinda cheated on you with your best friend Lauren"
"Oh that's ok" I say with tears in my eyes
"Ok bye"

I turn off my phone and start crying "ari what's wrong" Ryan asks hugging me "my boyfriend cheated on me with my friend Lauren" I say while crying into his chest "hey it's ok you have a better life now here with us" we pull apart to see a boy running over to us then I realised who it is. Carter my ex best friend. "Aria is that you" I nod "are you ok" "why do you care you left me for fame and never returned my calls and when I try to talk to you you ingore me" "I'm sorry aria I had to do it the press would have made wrong things about you and you would have gotten hate" then I pulled into a hug by him "ari I'm sorry soo soo sorry I did it for you" I hug him back "so I came to ask you if you will give me a second chance" "of course I will" "really" "no" his face fell "joking" "yay" he says and hugs me "I missed you starry ari" he said using my old nickname "hey guys is it alright if carter come home with us" I ask smiling wildly they all nod "omg guys thank you" so I jump on sams back again "TO THE CAR NOBLE STEED" I said/shouted while hitting his head "princess aria" Sam shouted while we walk to the car I get off and Tyler opens the door for me "for you my princess" while I hop in the car and we sit down and josh decide to do.small talk he's hopeless "so princess who is your prince" "hmmm" I say pretending to think "sir wolfsbane" everyone looked confused except sam,Ryan and zeek "who's that" Tyler asks "ohh did I forget to tell you I have a crazy obsession with NARNIA and Ryan care to explain why you are sir wolfsbane" I say "that's funny, when we were watching NARNIA she kept calling me peter cause I look like him and one of the things are sir peter wolfsbane also I did get attacked by a wolf once , so that's how I got my name" "ok we still need 2 knight to protect her a wizard to help her a evil guy to steal her a severent , and the princes brother and a best friend" josh says "alright Ryan is my prince josh an ty are knights sammy is wizard" I say "I don't know the rest "I'm evil guy" dre say evilly "princes brother" carter yells "yay I'm best friend" zeek states happily "Sammy is also my horse" I yell and Sam rolls his eyes "you sure do love horses" Sam crosses his arms "yep! Do you have a problem with that?!" I shout. People around Sam and I give us strange looks "n-no! Let's just stop arguing" "NEVER!!!" I yell "ILL GET YOU SUBWAY!" I gave in "really" he nods "ooh my god I love youuuuuu" I say hugging him...