25

stella pov
⋆⋆⋆⋆
nick came over the next morning and kept smiling. i kept asking him about it, but it was always 'nothing, no reason.' i knew it was something, it had to be. i couldn't help but start to worry whether he knew that dream and george were flying out tomorrow.

wait, dream and george are flying out TOMORROW?

i mean, of course i knew, but i hadn't expected it to happen so fast. plus, i needed to clean my house. badly.

i looked over at nick. he was sat on my couch, legs crossed. "hey i think i'm gonna clean around a bit. my house is a mess"

"what? i didn't do anything"

i tilted my head slightly and frowned. i sat on the floor opposite him. "i know...?"

"you said i trashed your house!" he said innocently.

"did i??"

"yeah just now" his voice went all high, and cracked on 'now'.

"sorry what?" i asked, suppressing a laugh.

"just now"

"oh my bad i thought you said just nOow" i said, and burst out laughing.

"bully" he said under his breath and threw a cushion at me.

"HEYY im trying to clean here."

"shushhh you haven't even started" he said, throwing another one.

"stOppp" i said through a smile. i shook my head and let the air out of my nose. (how tf do you write that yk what i mean)

i picked up the magazines that were on the floor, and piled them up to put on the coffee table. i stood up and walked over to nick, and rolled him off the couch. he didn't seem to notice as he fell onto the floor , landing on his side. he was too interested in whatever was on his phone. i kicked him in the ass and he looked at me over his shoulder, giving me a small "hm?".

i chuckled and shook my head, "nothing dw" and walked into the kitchen. it was pretty clean, since i hadn't eaten anything yet,i decided i might as well while i was in here, so i made a pbj. nick heard me crashing about in the kitchen and asked what i was having, so i made him one too. we sat down and ate lunch, and then i got to cleaning the bathroom. i walked in and immediately noticed the toilet seat was up. "NICK"

"what?" he called somewhat quietly from downstairs.

"CLOSE THE LID AFTER YOU HAVE A PISS BRO"

'bro'... it didnt sound right. me calling him bro? it didnt fit.

"ooh dont hurt me are you a bruh girl now?"

i remembered what i was wearing the first time i met him. grey sweats, my hair in a half-effort bun, whatever makeup i was wearing yesterday still on my face. what about that didn't scream bruh to him?

"on jah broeh of course wanna hop in the whip and take a drive? i got the keys mamas"

"NO. STOP WITH THE HEY MAMAS THING OKAY"

"no"

"why"

"i will if you start closing the lid dipshit"