Chapter 4

Simone's POV

"Holy fucking shit! This place is packed!" I shout over the loud music that's blasting all over the place.

I thought it was a normal pub, where there's not much of it just drinks, small music and more conversations but this one is rather like a club than a pub.

"I heard, a famous DJ owns this place and is also playing tonight! Bitch we 'bout to get wrecked!" Pete shouts in return, making sure I hear him. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

"Lets get some drinks!" I say over the loud music and I guess he understands and started walking over the bar while I follow behind.

As we get over the bar, I find ladies standing over at the counter, I walked over to them and smiled.

"Hey ladies! Just wanna remind you that its illegal to stand around the counter! You might get fined seven-hundred fifty bucks! Better scatter away!" I shout at them and some laugh but did as I say.

I find it funny that there are a lot of funny law's here in Wyoming. Women cannot stand over the counter for too long or else we will get fined. It is also illegal to wear hats at theaters here when you can just call out the person but it makes perfectly sense in a weird way.

"What was that?" Pete asks now taking a sip of his Margarita.

I shrug before turning to the bartender. "Can I get two shots of 1942!" I say loud enough for him to hear. He nods his head.

"Bitch! Thats like thirty dollars per shot! Are you crazy!" Pete says in disbelief.

"I don't care! I'm rich tonight!" I say making both of us laugh.

"No! No! I'm rich tonight so drinks on me!" He argues and I couldn't care less. I need that Don Julio 1942 asap!

•••

"Fuck, where is the bathroom?" I ask a random girl, feeling like I'm about to puke. I almost puked at the last person I asked before this one.

"Uh there just go straight." She says quickly stepping out of my way. I giggle as I hardly make my way into the bathroom.

I push the door wide open and found some girls and some guys standing over the sink. I shoot them a smile before making my way into a toilet. I got inside and shut the door, and straight puked my guts out.

I cough as if I'm about to die and I can hear my heavy breathing. "Fuck." I say and laugh again. I feel liquids coming out of my nose and before I knew it, I was puking again.

"Uh are you okay?" I female voice asked and I turn around to the blurry vision and I can see a blonde girl, probably an e-girl or something. I gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

"Darling I'm okay. This ain't my first time." I say standing up feeling so much better now. I know I'm drunk but not drunk enough to crawl my way back to my house.

"Oh okay, I was just worried and you're a girl. I had to check." She says with worry in her voice and I laugh as I made my way to the sink pushing the couple to the side while they were eating their faces off.

I washed my mouth with some water and my face also. I stare at my reflection at the mirror and found my drunk ass figure.

I shake my head, my cheeks bouncing everywhere and turn around and still found the girl looking at me.

"Jeez are you in love with me? I'm single but I'm not in the mood for a relationship." I smile at her before walking past her and out the door.

The loud music reenters my system but I think its time for me to come home.