Flying Solo

A/N:

Carrie Flynn, and Julie are friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Julie~

After I made up my little excuse with the holograms, I got stopped by Flynn and Carrie. I looked around for the boys but they were nowhere to be found. "Jules? Who are they?" Flynn asked motioning to the stage. "Yeah Julie! Who were they?" Carrie asked in a rude tone.

I noticed her attitude. She only acts like that when she is either jealous, mad, or confused. This time, I had no clue which one it was. "They seemed really familiar." Flynn asked in a questioning tone. I made a weird noise and crossed my arms. "Well, they are some friends from........FRANCE! Yeah uh France is where they are from." I said in the most convincing tone.

"Julie- are you lying?" Flynn asked. "Um yeah. THEY ARE ACTUALLY FROM SWEADEN!!" I said with a nervous giggle. "Oh- that's cool." Flynn said with a grin. "Um Julie? Why did you ruin my dance with this stunt?" Carrie said stepping up. "You know I worked hard on that, right?" She scoffed.

At this point, I had no choice but to tell them everything that has happened. I mean- after all they are my best friends!

After I told them, Flynn thought it was cool but she was still confused. And Carrie didn't believe any of it. "Here, i'll ask them to play and you can see for yourselves." I said taking their hands and marching out of the doors.

-Luke-

After we poofed away, me and the guys saw Julie trying to come up with a way to tell her school. All we heard was the word, 'Holograms' so that's what I think we are referred too now. Reggie ditched us to go check on his parents, Alex is freaking out about everything so he just went to get some air, so I decided to poof back to the studio.

When I got there, I went over to sit on the black couch. I don't know but something about it seemed famliliar. There was nothing better to do so I just lied down. I started to think about my past life and I noted back that I too have a friend like Julie's. I don't remember her at all, it was kinda like my daydream I had yesterday.

I drifted off into a lowsy slumber, thinking about who she was.

~~~Dreaming~~~
(Based of the song: Small Talks- Of  Monsters and Men)

*Technically what he dremt about when he was younger about something that would happen to him in the future*

(Fyi, he was like 11 when he dremt this)

After my mother said goodnight, I fell into my fanasy world with my best friend, Julie. We were around 15 and 18 in my dream.

We ran deep into the thick green woods and came across a little old abandoned house. I looked at the girl beside me who stared in awe. She started to run towards the house. "HEY HEY HEY!" I screamed after her. We made it to the front step and I looked at her glossy brown eyes. She shot out a sly grin before kicking the door down.

We walked around a bit picking up old rustic pieces of wood. "I don't like walking around this empty old house anymore." She said picking up an old picture. I wanted to keep going, who knows what stuff could be hiding in here. "So hold my hand, i'll walk with you my dear." I said sticking my hand out. She tried to take hold of it, but it went through?

She shrugged her shoulders like it was fine and made her way over to the staircase. "The stairs creak as I sleep, it's keeping me awake." She said running her hands around the old wood. "It's the house telling you to close your eyes." I joked. Why was she making these references?