Climbing up the ladder.

Start writing your story

Louis pov 

I followed Liam up to his room. I hadn't been in it yet so was excited to see what it was like. I went in and the room was smaller than mine. There were two single beds on either side of the room with a wardrobe in the middle and a desk in the corner. Liam went over and sat on a bed that I assume is his. 

"What's your room like?" He asked me.

"There is a only one bed me and Harry have to share" He raised and eyebrow at me. "Not like that Liam" I lied. 

"Where did they take you today?" He always asked so many questions. 

"The weed farm and me and Harry went to get my car" I looked down at the clock on the desk and the time read seven. I thought it was later. "Come I'll show you" I went downstairs and got my car keys off the side of the table. 

"Where you going?" Harry asked me through the kitchen. I turned around and was facing him. 

"Is it ok if I show Liam the farm that you took me to today?" I asked him. 

"Yes but don't try anything we have the tracker remember" I nodded and smiled. I'd already tried that and got caught. It's not something I would try again soon. I got into the drivers seat and started the car. Liam sat beside me and flicked on the radio. I remembered the route that Harry took me and got there in around twenty minutes. Liam followed me through the doors. But as soon as we got in we was greeted by a gun pointed at our foreheads. It was a worker.

"How are you?" He barked at me.

"L-louis" I stuttered. "We are with Harry" I told him but I knew he didn't believe me. Liam stood in silence for a few minutes before he finally spoke. 

"Look here mate either shoot us or drop the gun" I looked at him. What is wrong with him. The man dropped his gun and felt around Liam's waistband taking out his gun. He turned it over to reveal a red mark on the bottom on the barrel. He looked at the other man who still had a gun to my forehead and nodded. Then he lowered his gun.

"Sorry about that lads, we have to do our checks" 

"Don't worry about it" I told him but Liam was mad. He snatched the gun out of the guys hand.

"Fucking hold a gun to my head again and it will be me pulling the trigger" The man was smaller than Liam and I could tell he was intimidated. 

"S-sorry" He told Liam and scurried away. I showed Liam everything Harry showed me and told him everything. 

"I reckon we would be good at this job Lou" I knew he would be but I'm not sure about myself. We got back to the house just after 9. We came through the door and Harry searched us. I'm not sure why though because he knew we had a gun that he'd given us. When he was happy with his search he moved on back into the kitchen. But just as he got to the door he turned around. "Liam Zayn wants you in your room" I looked at Liam as he walked up the stairs to his room. 

Liam pov 

I went into the room and shut the door behind me. Zayn was sat on my bed so I walked over and stood in front of him. 

"Take a seat" He told me and I sat next to him. "I had a phone call Liam, I know what happened at the farm" He had a stern look on his face so I shot my eyes to the floor. "You stood your ground, and for that I'm proud" I looked up at him.

"What? Your not mad?" I questioned. 

He sighed and said "Your ahead of Louis that's all that matters. Tomorrow I want you to come with me on a big job, since Pete left we need someone here. A new kid. I want you to help me snatch one tomorrow night. Are you up for it?" I looked at him dead in the face. I didn't want to do this but the look he gave me made me realise this wasn't a choice I had. 

"Yes, I am up for it"