First day of school

hey guys :) so I've uploaded another, anyways ENJOY!! -Melanie ;)

Lia P.O.V.

I woke up to find out that today is the worst for in a new girl's life, school. I got out of bed and slumped over to the bathroom sink to brush my teeth. I couldn't sleep at all last night thinking about what happened last night.....

THE DAY BEFORE

After I took a nap in my room meanwhile they were still eating dinner with Austin and his mother were still over here. Then suddenly I heard them exchanging goodbyes and a door closing shut. I then leaped off my bed and ran over to my window pane. I see them both walking next door and inside their house. I felt .like a total creep by looking into their house and I then see a figure in the window right in front of mine which had blue curtains which made me realize that it's probably Austin's room. I then see Austin walking around his room almost, pacing like he's nervous about something but then suddenly stops and turn to look straight in my direction. He then pulls his shirt up and removes it throwing across the room I suppose. I now felt like a stalker but couldn't look away. I thought he was well built which probably meant he worked out. He then stared out into my window but I ducked just in time so he couldn't see me. As I pulled my head back up, I see him pulling a navy blue t-shirt over his head and reaches over to close his curtain. I then get up and thinking about what I just saw and lay on my bed as I pull the covers over my head like a seven year old. As I tried to close my eyes but all I kept seeing was Austin shirtless.

Present

I blink a couple of times and the resume to my usual school day routine. I reached inside my closet and pulled out a dark blue collared blouse with a pair of blue skinny jeans and matching blue flats. I had decided to look really nice today since it was my first day of school so I thought that I could add a touch of makeup and put my hair up into a bun. I took one last look before leaving my room and knocking on Jeremy's door.

"What?" he said tiredly still wearing his pajamas and knots in his hair.

"Did you forget? It's your first day of school" I told him putting my hand on my hip.

He looked at me and finally realized it.

"Oh crap !" he yelled running around like a crazy person.

I felt out of place so I began to walk slowly toward the stairs.

"I'll be waiting outside okay?"

He nodded, and ran to put on his shoes.

I grabbed my coat and keys from the kitchen island. As I began to walk to my car, the cool wind picked up giving me goosebumps. I turned on the heater as I tapped on the steering wheel then Jeremy finally came out running towards the car.

"Don't worry you won't be late" I assured him.

He gave me a faint smile and looked outside the window.