The Apple Tree

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while so here it is!! -Melanie ;)

Lia's P.OV

I walked into the living room to find my brother passed out on the couch. Luckily, I didn't have any school today so I can sleep all day.

The living room was a mess and blankets were scattered everywhere. I guess that's what I get for leaving Jeremy for so long.

I start to pick up and realize I'm not that tired anymore. I tie my hair in a messy bun and pull on my ballet flats on. I guess I'll go on a walk to clear my mind. As all the houses pass by me I notice near the woods hidden by trees in the back corner. I walk through the trees to find one single tree standing alone. As I headed towards the tree, I noticed there was small little circles on it and then realizing it was apples.

I reached to touch the tree but I felt a hand grab mine.

I turned to face Austin.

"Hey"

I looked at him and my heart began to beat faster and faster.

"Hey" I mumbled back.

"So why did you run away the other day?" he looked at me staring.

I quickly made up a lie "I... Um.... Had to pick up my brother"

He crossed his arms and leaned against the tree and the sunlight beaming behind him.

"Oh, Really?" he looked back amused.

I bit my lip and look down at the grass,

"Yeah, anyways I have to go now" I backed away walking away.

"No, hold on"

He grabbed my shoulder and made me face him.

" look, I know your lying, and I feel like your running away from me like I have a disease or something so why don't we start over and be friends"

He held out his hand.

"Friends?"

I looked back and smiled

"Friends"

Authors note

Hoped you like it :) comment and vote

Thanks!! -Melanie ;)