My New Room

Hi guys!! So since I've haven't been busy lately, I've decided to upload another chapter :) Enjoy!! - Melanie;)

Lia's P.O.V.

I carried the box I held into my new bedroom and as I opened the door, I instantly fell in love with it. The walls were a pale yellow and the ceiling was white but the thing I loved most was the window and below it was a cushioned seat so I could look out the window. I laid the box on my new bed and walked towards the window. I heard distant voice coming from outside the window and realized it was Austin. I put my hand over ear to listen better and placed it against the cool, hard glass. "Who were you talking to Austin?" said a voice that sounded like an older woman which I was guessing was his mother. " Just our new neighbors" Austin said looking at the woman casually. "Oh... Well we should make them feel more welcome, why don't we stop by later?" The woman asked. "Sure, but I promised Kaitlyn I would come over.." He trailed off. I felt a pang of jealousy in the pit of my stomach which something that was new to me. Who was this Kaitlyn? And why should I even care?

Authors note:

Sorry it was really short but I promised the next one will be longer :) -Melanie ;)